Packers vs Browns Pre Season Game thread

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back to another season of unforgettable Packer football.

Tonight the NFL hopefuls to earn a starting gig head to the Browns.

Love and company will play a few reps and hope to see continued improvement from last season.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't watch this now unfortunately, but NFL Network is supposed to rerun it tomorrow morning, I'll check that out. I was going to watch the Bears earlier just to check them out, but although NFL Network was supposed to be carrying it according to my schedule, they had the Ravens and Eagles instead. They did that to me a few times last year with the Packers, they must like to screw with our Midwest teams, since I live in Indiana.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Love capitalized on a Browns mistake and gets Wicks for a TD.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
On the replay looks like Love put more oomph in the throw compared to last season.

OkieCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't watch this now unfortunately, but NFL Network is supposed to rerun it tomorrow morning, I'll check that out. I was going to watch the Bears earlier just to check them out, but although NFL Network was supposed to be carrying it according to my schedule, they had the Ravens and Eagles instead. They did that to me a few times last year with the Packers, they must like to screw with our Midwest teams, since I live in Indiana.
Would have been the same for me here in Oklahoma. I started subscribing to NFL plus which has all preseason games live. Definitely a good investment if you live outside of the viewing area

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Dillion just ain't it anymore. Multiple short yard distances and he failed.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dillion just ain't it anymore. Multiple short yard distances and he failed.
That's been a reoccurring theme for him. You would think a guy with tree trunks for legs would easily get the short yards.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
That's been a reoccurring theme for him. You would think a guy with tree trunks for legs would easily get the short yards.
He had 3 straight attempts to get 2 yards. That's not going to cut in when real games start.

Maybe those massive quads messed with his center of gravity and makes one easier to go down.

OkieCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He had 3 straight attempts to get 2 yards. That's not going to cut in when real games start.

Maybe those massive quads messed with his center of gravity and makes one easier to go down.
It feels like he’s been that way for a while now. For some reason he has some mystique amongst Packer fans. I just want him to get up the field and stop running laterally

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would have been the same for me here in Oklahoma. I started subscribing to NFL plus which has all preseason games live. Definitely a good investment if you live outside of the viewing area
You don't get all the Packer games live with that though, do you? Just replays on some of them?

I can't complain much living in Indiana - as long as GB is good, we tend to get most of their games. When they fall off, we get stuck with the Bears games. But fortunately, GB has been good for decades now. Plus I've been getting up to GB a couple of times per year her lately to see some games.

OkieCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You don't get all the Packer games live with that though, do you? Just replays on some of them?

I can't complain much living in Indiana - as long as GB is good, we tend to get most of their games. When they fall off, we get stuck with the Bears games. But fortunately, GB has been good for decades now. Plus I've been getting up to GB a couple of times per year her lately to see some games.
Just preseason games are live. During the season you can get full game replays, condescend games and all-22 film. They also have streaming to NFL Network on there. I think i pay $100 a year for it. It’s well worth it to me living out of market.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Joel Wilson gonna push Ben Sims for the #3 TE spot. Nice game tonight, to piggyback his Family Night Practice performance.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just preseason games are live. During the season you can get full game replays, condescend games and all-22 film. They also have streaming to NFL Network on there. I think i pay $100 a year for it. It’s well worth it to me living out of market.
I'm already paying a small fortune for cable and streaming. If I pay for an NFL subscription, I'm going to want to get all the games live. I'm sure that would be very expensive though. And is that still only available through Dish Network or whatever it was?

OkieCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm already paying a small fortune for cable and streaming. If I pay for an NFL subscription, I'm going to want to get all the games live. I'm sure that would be very expensive though. And is that still only available through Dish Network or whatever it was?
I get that, I don’t blame you either. It’s all on the NFL app. It’s a good choice if you don’t mind watching replays, but no live streaming option outside of preseason.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the E. Wilson "juke move" 25 yd run in the 3rd Qtr Pratt handed off & then lead blocked out front. Impressive block on the DB opening up the sideline for Wilson to rumble.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts