Bama VS Badgers

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone not watching this game is missing one hell of a show. Don't let the score fool you - the Badgers playing a lot better than the score suggests, but damn, Bama is an incredibly fast-hitting team. If I did my math correctly, 3 of thoew touchdowns came within 2 1/2 minutes of possession. I don't remember the last time I saw a college team as explosive as they are so far today.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone not watching this game is missing one hell of a show. Don't let the score fool you - the Badgers playing a lot better than the score suggests, but damn, Bama is an incredibly fast-hitting team. If I did my math correctly, 3 of thoew touchdowns came within 2 1/2 minutes of possession. I don't remember the last time I saw a college team as explosive as they are so far today.
I agree. The Badgers did pretty good considering how out-manned they were. The depth of talent the Crimson Tide has is a huge factor in their games. Just getting to dress for a game for them is like being a starter on half the Big 10 teams.

They live on speed, both sides of the ball.

Losing our QB early on pretty much doomed the Badgers. Still they played with as much as they could find in the tank. There is absolutely no reason for them to be ashamed of the outcome. They proved they don't walk away from a fight.

Members online