Packers vs Browns Pre Season Game thread

Reaction score
I'm kind of surprised that Heath is a cut. He seems the real deal. Toure I don't see making it. I feel the Packers are very deep at WR and he's just too far down on the depth chart and doesn't seem to be making plays out there.
Toure is probably an ok WR6 on quite a few teams. However in GB it’s like we’ve got 5-6 guys fighting for those 5/6th spots. I don’t see him as the top2. In some seasons he’d be an adequate 6th guy. Samori’s best chance is on PS as our 7th choice as of now imo.

IF DuBose has 1 more Preseason game like at Cleveland then I think he’s a Roster lock.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Toure is probably an ok WR6 on quite a few teams. However in GB it’s like we’ve got 5-6 guys fighting for those 5/6th spots. I don’t see him as the top2. In some seasons he’d be an adequate 6th guy. Samori’s best chance is on PS as our 7th choice as of now imo.

IF DuBose has 1 more Preseason game like at Cleveland then I think he’s a Roster lock.

DuBose has grown for sure but I would say anyone curious watch Toure, Heath and Dubose film when the play doesn’t go to them or it is a run play….youll likely learn why it isn’t as easy as Dubose put up yards in a preseason game.

I love all three but I would say right now Dubose is not as well rounded. Pick him you do so with upside in mind more than present…

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm kind of surprised that Heath is a cut. He seems the real deal. Toure I don't see making it. I feel the Packers are very deep at WR and he's just too far down on the depth chart and doesn't seem to be making plays out there.
I think the logic was DuBose would be kept over Heath. I don’t agree but it’s early.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DuBose has grown for sure but I would say anyone curious watch Toure, Heath and Dubose film when the play doesn’t go to them or it is a run play….youll likely learn why it isn’t as easy as Dubose put up yards in a preseason game.

I love all three but I would say right now Dubose is not as well rounded. Pick him you do so with upside in mind more than present…

Bo Melton needs a better outing than he did against the Browns, or he could be in danger of losing his spot on the roster...With Dubose, Heath, Toure and even Hicks all fighting for a spot or two, the back end of the WR room looks deep.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts