2024 Roster Status/Tracker

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Here I thought they put Lloyd on IR to return. It was Dillon and J. Ford that they did that with.

Reaction score
I think 75% Dubose makes PS. Same scenario with Kalen King I think they’ll PS him.

We must really like Kadeem Telfort.
We kept 10 OL to hold him. Thats actually a good sign when we just cant allow that 10th OL to get poached. We’ve got a good OL Crew

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I hate to see it, but that's a tough WR lineup to crack.
Honestly, I doubt he gets claimed, but who knows.

I think as fans, we get attached to those depth guys, but so do other fans of other teams. In reality, guys like DuBose are no better than 6th or less on other teams.

Reaction score
Here I thought they put Lloyd on IR to return. It was Dillon and J. Ford that they did that with.
This is a good sign for Lloyd. His hamstring must be close to healed up. I know we are anxious to get a look at Marshawn. I think he’s going to be a really good RB for us.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is a Stout Roster. Very few concerns overall for me.

Let’s get it on!!
Let's go steal us a Win in Brazil

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
A bit shocked that Anthony Johnson was cut too, but I do like Zayne Anderson. Hope he slides through waivers.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A bit shocked that Anthony Johnson was cut too, but I do like Zayne Anderson. Hope he slides through waivers.
...in the eye of the beholder. From another forum:

"Zayne Anderson on the roster over King and Rochel (and Welch) will infuriate me irrationally until the end of days.

There's no STs guy on our team good enough to keep over ALSO GOOD ST GUYS who can play D

I'm just gonna rage about Zayne though. That guy doesn't deserve his spot. Hope he gets cut tomorrow when we pick someone up."

Edit - two more rants today. People always talk about the last cuts, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone as upset as this guy.

Last edited:

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score

Let’s get it on!!
My biggest concern is RB. With Dillon out, there is no one but Wilson with any experience as a Packer back there. Blocking just became a huge concern imo.

Reaction score

Zayne Anderson on the roster over King and Rochel (and Welch) will infuriate me irrationally until the end of days.

There's no STs guy on our team good enough to keep over ALSO GOOD ST GUYS who can play D

I'm just gonna rage about Zayne though. That guy doesn't deserve his spot. Hope he gets cut tomorrow when we pick someone up.
See I thought CB Rochelle got burned a lot I would’ve made the space by releasing him. Thats just in the little bit I saw him. I would’ve kept Johnson Jr. I thought he had a good Preseason, but maybe we’re just stacked and looking and ST contributions.
We drafted 3 Safeties in Rounds 2-5 + bought a high $priced$ FA in Xavier.
Thats 4 Safeties without even looking around the Room.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Lots of tough cuts for sure. I'm sure Gute is hoping to get at least 10 of them back on his Practice Squad. Health, practices, playbook study, football IQ, potential, etc. probably had a lot to do with cuts that as fans we might not understand.

Reaction score
Yeah. Plus let’s face it. Between CB or Safety we usually keep like 3 or so on the PS. It’s not long before one gets elevated to the 53 due to missing time. Then another brought aboard to replace them etc.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Unless I missed one, it's official. After 19 straight seasons of at least 1 UDFA rookie making the Packers 53, none made it this year.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Zayne Anderson on the roster over King and Rochel (and Welch) will infuriate me irrationally until the end of days.

I'm just gonna rage about Zayne though. That guy doesn't deserve his spot. Hope he gets cut tomorrow when we pick someone up.
I hear you. I thought that Welch earned a spot.

However, I'll remind you of another ST guy that seemed to always infuriate everyone. His name was Jarred Bush. That guy was a major reason that our ST did not suck for years. Similar to your statement about Zayne Anderson, Bush was considered only a ST'er. However, Jarred Bush actually deserved the Super Bowl MVP trophy in 2010. That guy came in for Woodson and balled out on defense, including an INT.

Sometimes these moves work out. Let's also not forget that merely a year or so ago we were losing games based on poor ST play. We can't get better if we don't make ST a priority in some areas. Rich Bisachia can't work magic. He needs good horses.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I hear you. I thought that Welch earned a spot.

However, I'll remind you of another ST guy that seemed to always infuriate everyone. His name was Jarred Bush. That guy was a major reason that our ST did not suck for years. Similar to your statement about Zayne Anderson, Bush was considered only a ST'er. However, Jarred Bush actually deserved the Super Bowl MVP trophy in 2010. That guy came in for Woodson and balled out on defense, including an INT.

Sometimes these moves work out. Let's also not forget that merely a year or so ago we were losing games based on poor ST play. We can't get better if we don't make ST a priority in some areas. Rich Bisachia can't work magic. He needs good horses.
Hey! You can't talk nice about Bush. He was one of the favorite's around here for angry posters to bash.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Let’s get it on!!
Where I feel the question marks will be are at RB and LB. One of our 3 backs will go down at some point and we do not have a FB. And very little experience with a Packer playbook. LB has numbers which is good but not a lot of reps. DL is as good as its been in 15 years.This is the toughest season to predict in a very long time.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Dillon's days in Green Bay are finished. If not for Jordan Love the 2020 draft class would rival the 2015 class for being a disaster. I hope he can still hang on with another team for a few seasons. The guy is a class act but he just never lived up to the hype.