2024 Roster Status/Tracker

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Panthers released former Packer S Rudy Ford. Guess that gig didn't last too long for Rudy, probably a PS candidate.

Reaction score
Royce Newman cut
Interesting. Us drafting 3 OL didn’t bode well for him. Plus we now have like at least 3 deep that can play RG. From what I hear Rhyan finally got off that plateau. He’s becoming a better Run blocker (leverage) than Newman. Plus we have Jordan Morgan and Monk actually played a substantial amount of RG, even though he’s listed as a C.

On another note. They were playing Kadeem Telfort quite a bit at RT, is he solid there behind Tom? Is he going to make it.. ?. He was an UDFA but from 2023 does that count on our streak or does it have to be 2024? Kadeem has also got significant experience at Blindside in college

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
  1. WR Samori Toure, per Adam Schefter
  2. OT Caleb Jones, per Matt Schneidman
  3. K Anders Carlson per Tom Pelissero
  4. TE Joel Wilson per Bill Huber
  5. WR Jalen Wayne per Tom Pelissero
  6. OL Luke Tenuta per Bill Huber
  7. TE Messiah Swinson, per Ryan Wood
  8. WR Julian Hicks, per Bill Huber
  9. RB Nate McCrary, per Ryan Wood
  10. WR Dimitri Stanley, per Aaron Wilson
  11. LB Chris Russell, per Ryan Wood
  12. LB Kristian Welch, per Bill Huber
  13. QB Sean Clifford, per Ian Rappoprt
  14. QB Michael Prtatt, per Tom Pelissero
  15. DL Des Alexandre, per Ryan Wood
  16. DL James Ester,per Ryan Wood
  17. G Lecitus Smith, per Ryan Wood
  18. CB LJ Davis, per Bill Huber (injury)
  19. RB Ellis Merriweather, per Bill Huber
  20. G, Royce Newman, per PB2000

Last edited:
Reaction score
Certainly the biggest move was cutting both QB’s. .That’s a Wow move!
I kinda feel bad for them. I suppose PS isn’t so bad at 384K if one makes that squad. That back shoulder TD to Melton might’ve saved Clifford the Big Red Dog. That was really nice ball placement under heat in his face

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
Overrated player. He was always injured and never met the potential everyone discussed about him. I'm sure someone will take a flyer on him, but he's not better than any of the WR's the Packers have. Or should I say, I wouldn't take him over any Packer WRs.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
On another note. They were playing Kadeem Telfort quite a bit at RT, is he solid there behind Tom? Is he going to make it.. ?. He was an UDFA but from 2023 does that count on our streak or does it have to be 2024? Kadeem has also got significant experience at Blindside in college
Sounds like both Telfort and Glover made the 53

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Certainly the biggest move was cutting both QB’s. .That’s a Wow move!
I kinda feel bad for them. I suppose PS isn’t so bad at 384K if one makes that
Personally, I think it might have happened, even had they not traded for Willis. However, trading for Willis made cutting them both super easy.

Reaction score
Personally, I think it might have happened, even had they not traded for Willis. However, trading for Willis made cutting them both super easy.
I kinda like the Willis move. He’s fun to watch in more that dual threat capacity. They really tout his arm strength and he has some accuracy to go with it. Made some big time wow throws in College. Finger Breakers from 30 yards. Let Clements chisel on him and see if he can form him into a work of art. Most of Malik’s weakness are coachable or fixable imo because of his toughness. He needs to stay in the pocket he has a tendency to want to win with his feet too much because in College he had so much success. The NFL is played at such a higher rate of speed and physicality though. He’s got to tone that down and learn to go through his reads.
They say another strength Malik has is throwing on the run because of his power base. The term Cannon comes up on most evaluations

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I kinda like the Willis move. He’s fun to watch in more that dual threat capacity. They really tout his arm strength and he has some accuracy to go with it. Made some big time wow throws in College. Finger Breakers from 30 yards
I've started watching some "film" on him, I like what I see. Would be nice to work him into a wildcat (RPO) formation for short yardages. We have seen dual threat QB's tear up the Packers for years, would be nice to see it the other way around!