Green Bay Packers 2024 53 Man Roster <<predictions>>

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be surprised if Clifford isn't QB2 next Tuesday
I'll guess you're all set to be surprised, since they just traded for Malik Willis.

My guess is that Pratt ends up on the PS, and Clifford will get a warm handshake and a thank you for his time in Green Bay.

But then, I've been wrong before.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not a dr although i play one on tv. No way Toure makes it he will be on PS. This Willis move shows how far Clifford has fallen. Sign Robbie Gould.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not a dr although i play one on tv. No way Toure makes it he will be on PS. This Willis move shows how far Clifford has fallen. Sign Robbie Gould.
Yes. Sign a 41-year-old retired placekicker to cure our kicking woes. Maybe call up Mike Vanderjagt while we're at it.

Reaction score
. To me win now means you go all in because in a year or two you are screwed and I certainly don't see that.

Perhaps you mean more like win already as in they are already poised to contend as opposed to building up to contend in a couple of years and that I can understand. I do think the Packers have to be considered one of the top 5 teams im the NFC and they will be for a while.

I'm thinking it’s the latter but I'm just looking for clarification.
Good question. No apology necessary you got me thinking. Thinking about Winning teams.

I’d say more the latter. I think we can still be relevant across our future seasons. I will offer that even the Patriots across the last 25 years (and many other Football programs at various levels) had those Team building ups and downs, injury seasons etc., but they proved that a great GM and Coaching staff CAN stay relevant to Champion level on a regular basis. Thats a really important lesson for our team attitude.
So yes, I’ve mostly been saying that term because we are NOT in a rebuild. We are BUILT.

It’s amazing what we are witnessing as Packer fans. We have a darn good GM. It’s hard to believe we hit on 3 QB’s in consecutive fashion. I see a spiritual gift in all of this, but I’ve been around just long enough to know I’m not that lucky.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This move at QB for me is exciting!.
A few years ago, Zerlein had him as a Day1 prospect pre-draft
From ProFootball Network
If Willis lands with a team that accentuates his upside while showing patience to develop him, he can eventually be an excellent playmaker in the NFL.

His profile is very Packer ish. Big arm and Uber athletic. We probably have had our eye on him before this year. Malik is very fortunate to get Tom as his mentor. He’s a shot in the dark coming from little old Liberty U in the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains in my old stomping grounds of VA, but has all the tools to satisfy. Should be fun to watch him grow.

Last edited:

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trading for Willis is certainly a surprise.

I don't think it's something Gutekunst wanted to do, but the ineptitude of Clifford & Pratt made it necessary. Pratt being a rookie may get a mulligan and wind up on the PS, but he's not ready for prime time yet.

Clifford the Big Red Quarterback is likely just done in Green Bay.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts