2024 Roster Status/Tracker

Reaction score
Last year (don’t remember the player now) there was this story of this good player getting cut. He had packed up and was literally driving back home and gets a call from a WI area code and picks up. It was us I believe asking him if his agent had called him? He says no and we’re like “well we spoke to him and you need to turn around and get to GB we need you”. lol. He said he was kinda freaked out like lost his job and hired just hours apart or something like that.
Tough day for these guys I’ll lift prayers for Gods protection on them.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year (don’t remember the player now) there was this story of this good player getting cut. He had packed up and was literally driving back home and gets a call from a WI area code and picks up. It was us I believe asking him if his agent had called him? He says no and we’re like “well we spoke to him and you need to turn around and get to GB we need you”. lol. He said he was kinda freaked out like lost his job and hired just hours apart or something like that.
Tough day for these guys I’ll lift prayers for Gods protection on them.
I recall a player who was told to go meet with the coach and bring his playbook. He figured he was cut and he didn't want to meet with the coach so he just dropped it off and headed home. Which was several states away. Turns out they just wanted to update his playbook. It was a day or two before he got the news but he had driven all the way home. I think the Packers just went ahead and cut him.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nate McCrary gone. Didn't think he would make it, but almost ensures that E. Wilson is a lock.
Yeah, I thought McCrary showed some good things. But did not expect him to make the 53.

Reaction score
You and me both! Still my all time favorite comedian. The guy was original and could improvise better than anyone.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Thats totally my era. I grew up with him. I actually did that Nanu Nanu
to someone at my Grandpa’s funeral so I guess I was pretty immature!

Reaction score
At the moment Emmanuel Wilson is our #2 so he's here to stay.
I really like Wilson. He’s not just good in Preseason either. That run at SAN Fran last playoffs showcased his ability level. He’s not intimidated by a good D at all

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought McCrary showed some good things. But did not expect him to make the 53.

I don't think he was in Green Bay long enough (signed on 8/14). I hope they resign him to the PS, might be a vested vet though, so we will see.

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
I don't think he was in Green Bay long enough (signed on 8/14). I hope they resign him to the PS, might be a vested vet though, so we will see.
Reports are that they would like to get him on the practice squad. That is per Ray Wolf of PackersNews.com

Members online