2024 Roster Status/Tracker

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
With Lloyd being put on 1 of 2 "IR to return" spots and Dillon dealing with a stinger, Wilson is probably the logical choice as the 3rd RB and not only will he make the 53, I expect to see him play in Brazil. Of course, unless Gute finds another RB via cuts that he likes.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which site are you watching? :)
Like I have always said before I got some people close to the organization that sends me some texts I’m friends with Maurice Drayton the old Packers ST cordinator through mutual people that I got to meet where I made some connections they work inside they are literally watching everyone that gets called into the room with coaches lol

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't update OP post like all years until I get team connection confirmations - it's a crazy day and I leave on a business trip mid afternoon but will update tonight when at the hotel.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I don't update OP post like all years until I get team connection confirmations - it's a crazy day and I leave on a business trip mid afternoon but will update tonight when at the hotel.
Yeah and with the situation at #3 QB and K, I think we see guys resigned, at least to the PS.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah and with the situation at #3 QB and K, I think we see guys resigned, at least to the PS.

My connections have led me to believe they're trying to not expose Pratt, and believe he can be something but needs a year of pure learning and that's why Willis was brought in to be the QB2....its a numbers game still to this point I've been told whether Pratt has a spot on the initial.

Lot of things...Lloyd supsected to take one of the new NFL IR spots that can return without being on the initial...do they do that with Dillon too and free up a spot?

Do we do what we've done in the past and not put a LS on the 53 and shake that all out in the coming week?

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How 'bout you do it in the cutdown thread? Twitter links would help with confirmation.
Or the thread for tracking roster that predated that thread LOL

I am thinking these two threads will kinda live interchangeable for a couple days until all the cuts are over and then it will no longer have overlap

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I never really thought about this until now. When a player is waived and subject to the waiver wire, the team that claims them, also gets them with their previous contract intact.