Studs & Duds - Los Angeles

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I thought he was going to miss. He looked scared and he was walking around nervously. That much self negativity going through his head is very tough to overcome. But he did!

I, for one, am proud of him. Hope the two misses in a game early in his career is an obscure and unbelievable trivia question in twenty years when he sets some Packer kicking records.
Yup and like I said, I think he knew that Sunday could possibly end his NFL career, that 46 yarder was just dripping with pressure. I mean if the Packers cut him, who's going to pick him up?

If nothing else, maybe Sunday at Lambeau, can be his coming out party and he has another perfect day.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
I thought about putting Narverson in the Studs this week, because all 4 kicks were pretty much dead center.... however, I'm trying to limit myself to 3 per week, and IMO, McKinney, E Williams and Kraft were definitely more "Studly" than Narv Dog was. He can have an Honorable Mention.

Reaction score
it seemed like most were content to just kick it into or out of the EZ and give the other team the ball at the 35.
I thought it was the 30 yard line if you hit that landing zone which consists of the paint.
Or do you mean where they Start kicking from? I know that’s the 35

Last edited:

Members online