Packers vs Bears Game Thread: The Apex of the Season

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK I don’t buy the “rookie” explaination - I knew that in HS => GTF OUT OF BOUNDS (that is not some wiley veteran move - its not being STUPID)

games

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta put that last one on JLove. He went with the safe, short throw to the flat because he didn't want to repeat the prior throw to the EZ. Just gotta throw it away there. Growing pains.

Still up 1, and get the ball to start Q3. Let's go boys!

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MLF better have this team breathing fire this 2nd half and ready to destroy da Besrs!! Can't rely on officiating or Carlson to win this...both are questionable at best, today.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Their is no excuse for the way MLF is coaching,he’s been in these win or go home situation, and this is embarrassing

games

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giving a first down on that measurement was criminal. But, we gotta be better.

Reaction score
Not letting MLF off the hook but if our kicker didn't suck we would have never ran that dumb play. This team is not proactive enough when a player is not earning his roster spot. Bring another damn kicker in already
We can’t play scared though. Carlson had just hit a 33 yarder. If he misses 2-3 FG then cut him. We just can’t play afraid of Kicking short FG’s unless it’s 4th n 2 or less.

Here it was the gameclock. Had we had :30+ seconds fine. Anything under :15 seconds should’ve included a chance at points. A throw into the Paint or a FGA

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We've left six points on the field. Need to get rolling with this first possession of the second half

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can’t play scared though. Carlson had just hit a 33 yarder. If he misses 2-3 FG then cut him. We just can’t play afraid of Kicking short FG’s unless it’s 4th n 2 or less.

Here it was the gameclock. Had we had :30+ seconds fine. Anything under :15 seconds should’ve included points.
Is Bisaccia telling Carlson to kickoff short? 1st one at goal line & run out to 28 or 30, last one at the 6 yd line, returned to 35...why?!?!?!

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a really sickening way to end a lackluster first half. We're still still playing really soft zone, not going to scare ANY NFL team playing that far off (which is why NO winning NFL team plays it regularly *cough* JB sucks *cough*). Boneheaded mistakes is not inspiring confidence from me. IMO, we'll need at least 30 today.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Their is no excuse for the way MLF is coaching

Ok... what am I missing other than being angry to be angry. He can't control a kicker missing a kick, guys going out of bounds when they should or a good play by the defender to knock the ball out.

His play calling has lead to opportunities for the offense to put points on the board for every drive.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cant see the game but yards first downs etc we’re up 2-1 need to get the scoreboard reflecting that. 3 before the half then an opening drive TD we’re on the way. Now? Setting ouselves up for a dog fight where we have everything to lose and they have NOTHING to lose

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My take on the 4th down measurement: chain was off the ball too far to the side. Chain was not stretched tight. It happened so fast. They usually stretch it out and place it down. Not this time.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Ok... what am I missing other than being angry to be angry. He can't control a kicker missing a kick, guys going out of bounds when they should or a good play by the defender to knock the ball out.

His play calling has lead to opportunities for the offense to put points on the board for every drive.
points on every drive, and we just have 7pts

Members online