rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since we got the win I decided I like the new white uniforms.
Sloppy game though. Well, they say if you can win the ones when you don't play well...

Thunderkyss

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congratulations.

I knew we were going to need a lot of help to win this one. & we did get a lot of help. Just not enough.

Your pass rush is unreal. Cj didn't have time to do anything. Y'all made him look like a 1st year 4th round pick. Nobody's done that before.

See Y'all in February.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congratulations.

I knew we were going to need a lot of help to win this one. & we did get a lot of help. Just not enough.

Your pass rush is unreal. Cj didn't have time to do anything. Y'all made him look like a 1st year 4th round pick. Nobody's done that before.

See Y'all in February.

Let’s hope on the final part man!!!

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I swear some of you seem to forget these are still professionals and the best of the best even if they’re next man up.

Feel free to give up the season and think they are terrible - log back into the forum after the SB then.

Have a good one!
While most of this true, this was not a good performance as a whole, but you take wins anyway you can get them.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While most of this true, this was not a good performance as a whole, but you take wins anyway you can get them.

Take away the BONEHEADED returners making their mistakes and Loves two picks this game is not won but honestly I bet we had a three score or more win.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep thinking a teen that looks like s*** at home against underman teams is a super bowl contender. You have a good one too
I swear some of you seem to forget these are still professionals and the best of the best even if they’re next man up.

Feel free to give up the season and think they are terrible - log back into the forum after the SB then.

Have a good one!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep thinking a teen that looks like s*** at home against underman teams is a super bowl contender. You have a good one too

You wanna discuss how many of our starters were injured the last time GB won the SB?

It is never easy to win in the NFL and it wasn’t like we were playing the Panthers….but keep smoking the good stuff if you don’t think this team can be a contender.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just sucks that @PackerDNA didn’t see this and won’t be around….since he declared us terrible and posers.
I'm here and standing by my comments. This is not a real super bowl contender. You struggle with banged up teams at home you can't get out of your way half the time. But you keep thinking cuz you got to win it everything is wonderful. Super bowl! I'll just be like Lombardi and say this is s*** and going nowhere

Members online

No members online now.