Packers vs Bears Game Thread: The Apex of the Season

Reaction score
I’m not watching the game. But what the holy heck happened??

Why call a short play ??? Lost 3 points

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stupid play call & execution...what good were those 5 or 6 yards? Why risk exactly THAT happening? That's on MLF. :(

Reaction score
That’s the stupidest play call this year. Playoffs on the line and we literally pass on a SHORT FG attempt??
We had 1 free shot in the paint and a 10-6 score.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
That was a BS first half, poor execution, bad clock management, is this the young and dumb thing they keep bringing up

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Exhibit A,B and C on why I hate rookies. Three times failed to get out of bounds!

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ML - not calling a timeout and then Kraft making an idiotic decision not taking the ball outside out of bounce, he cuts it inside. If they don’t win this and it’s close, I am going to go on a RANT!

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ML - not calling a timeout and then Kraft making an idiotic decision not taking the ball outside out of bounce, he cuts it inside. If they don’t win this and it’s close, I am going to go on a RANT!
R-E-L-A-X

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exhibit A,B and C on why I hate rookies. Three times failed to get out of bounds!
That has nothing to do with being a rookie, that is football 101, it’s just a player that isn’t thinking about the game situation. Saying it’s a rookie thing is making an excuse for him.

Bacher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's funny is they didn't make that same call when the packers beat the chefs earlier this year. The lack of consistancy is what really irritates me this season with the refs. They are all over the map.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not letting MLF off the hook but if our kicker didn't suck we would of never ran that dumb play. This team is not proactive enough when a player is not earning his roster spot. Bring another damn kicker in already

Members online