2024 Roster Status/Tracker

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
On a more Packer note, PFF has 2 Packers on their top rookies of 2024 list.

Packers safety Evan Williams is No. 1 and linebacker Edgerrin Cooper is No. 11.

We all know what Williams can do and so far he was just a phenomenal pick and match for the Packers. Cooper is just starting to see a lot of playing time and so far has shined. Looking forward to having both of them in Green and Gold for a number of years.

I have to say, its really nice not having to visit the "Fire FILL IN NAME OF DC HERE" Thread, everyday!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Lots of trade rumors and speculation going on concerning the Packers.

Sounds like the Chiefs just acquired WR DeAndre Hopkins from the Texans for a 5th round that could turn into a 4th. Given their situation at WR, probably a nice trade for the Chiefs, but glad the Packers didn't make it.

I think their WR group is just fine and bringing in an injured 32 year old isn't what they need. If the Packers do make any trades, I would hope it would be for either a DT or CB.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lots of trade rumors and speculation going on concerning the Packers.

Sounds like the Chiefs just acquired WR DeAndre Hopkins from the Texans for a 5th round that could turn into a 4th. Given their situation at WR, probably a nice trade for the Chiefs, but glad the Packers didn't make it.

I think their WR group is just fine and bringing in an injured 32 year old isn't what they need. If the Packers do make any trades, I would hope it would be for either a DT or CB.
Chiefs have a solid organization and a great coach. Boy, I wish we had him when Holmgren left.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
OK....don't everyone go crazy, but.....

Robert Saleh was, indeed, spotted at the Green Bay Packers practice on Wednesday afternoon.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!