The Jordan Love Era Begins

Will Jordan Love be 3 in a row for the Packers?

• Yes, he's a FHOF Player

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • He'll be pro bowl good but not FHOF good

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • He'll be average

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • No, he'll be a below average bust

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Too early to Tell

Votes: 32 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
thequick12

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Love was Rodgers we likely would have a four time MVP with a good showing and win final week.

Love will gave a good showing and as long as the defense plays like they did against the Vikings the Packers will win and stamp their ticket to the playoffs

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Three #1's and Justin Fields. And then hook him up to a machine that drains everything out of his brain that he learned in Chicago.
:)
Some dumb team will sign Fields to a 4yr, $150mil deal hoping to do just that. Won't learn from lastyears Daniel Jones deal.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm. I hadn't seen anything from him since at least September. Maybe I finally ignored him and forgot lol Was him and Buggybill carrying each other's jockstraps or something?
Was suspended...Then created a 2nd name to still post . Then was deleted

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im Gonna say it. Jackson, Dak, Purdy, Tua, Hurts all talked about as possible MVP. One of them will win. Love's numbers are right there with them, and i feel its easy to say he has done more with less than any of them. I think Love's best atribute is poise...its hard to measure what is inside a given player. i think there is something inside him...maybe special.
Just be thankful he had a good initial season. Build a defense and we can compete again.

OP
OP
thequick12

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What good is it having a young quarterback if he drains all your resources?

I mean would you rather be the Bears? Love has already in his first year as the starter, had a better statistical season than any Bears qb ever, thats ever...

I understand your concern and yes having a good young qb on their rookie deal is extremely valuable.

However, Id still rather be one of the haves instead of one of the many have nots. Yes, they have to pay Love but theyre also gonna have a shot at the SB every year for say the next 15 or so

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmm. I hadn't seen anything from him since at least September. Maybe I finally ignored him and forgot lol Was him and Buggybill carrying each other's jockstraps or something?
He was the number 1 critic of the Love pick in 2020. Still claimed the team could have helped itself more in 2020 with another player. Would not accept the fact the Packers could have helped themselves a lot more in 2005 but drafted Rodgers as their number one. He was one of those that got wrapped up on stats and numbers but did not understand the intangibles, trends, and development.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just be thankful he had a good initial season. Build a defense and we can compete again.

This is something every Packer fan needs to truly get their head around embracing so they're not ticked when the draft happens....while there is need (OL/RB) to an extent, the defensive side of the ball is where our team has the biggest holes and needs.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was the number 1 critic of the Love pick in 2020. Still claimed the team could have helped itself more in 2020 with another player. Would not accept the fact the Packers could have helped themselves a lot more in 2005 but drafted Rodgers as their number one. He was one of those that got wrapped up on stats and numbers but did not understand the intangibles, trends, and development.
He also liked to reply to 15 different people every morning in a single post, making kind of a mess of everything. He also argue the sky was red if you told him it was blue.

Last edited:

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He also liked to reply to 15 different people every morning in a single post, making kind of a mess of everything. He also argue the sky was red if you told him it was blue.

To be fair to Capt - and he and I had our bouts - he also was Austrian and I still believe communication was tough in the translation at times too.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All the folks who were cocksure that Jordan Love would be a bust seem awfully quiet these days...

Jordan Love's stats in first season as Packers starter better than any QB in Bears' 104-year history

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
e also argue the sky was red if you told him it was blue.
To be fair, if he'd never seen a blue sky, that's where he'd debate from. If he had then he'd argue it might be possible but you'd have to defend that it's blue right now. His reasoning, which I finally figured out, was "show me" don't give me potential. Everything was based on historical data not theoretical potential. Hence his disagreement with the Love drafting and with Mason never being more than an average kicker.

Members online

Latest posts