Packers at Titans Game Thread 9/22/24

Calebs Revenge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another very good showing by the Pack Attack.
Malik has played his way to a big contract next year. Very balanced and scary y’all look this good with the back-up QB in.
We all should pay very close attention to Minn.
has Sam Darnold been this good all along and just never had a good team around him?!?!?!
We’re all finding out……….

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Malik has played his way to a big contract next year. Very balanced and scary y’all look this good with the back-up QB in.
has Sam Darnold been this good all along and just never had a good team around him?!?!?!
I still say he could offer us a great 1-2 punch at QB. He runs like a 4.4. A better runner than Love but he can pass too. Good 3rd and short QB on a RPO.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah... we're gonna enjoy this one for the night. Then start talking about the guys in the violet and yellow.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
omg u all know the trophyless wonders will b a limp noodle by seasons end. Darnold is on what his 4th team??? Slow down and take a breath - he has the finest wr in the nfl at his disposal.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll see, his O-line has been doing very good and his WR have been playing elite football, without JL, I give us realistically, 0 chance.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Well could only watch game on Redzone channel but from the snit bits I go the Packers looked pretty well, defense was really good, starting to believe in Malik as solid backup, maybe starter someday

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I caught the last QTR and change. Scoring 30pts with Willis is good.

Latest posts