Colts at Packers 9/24 Game Thread

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McDuffie is the defender who upgraded their play the most from last week to this week. Dude actually looks like he is comfortable and anticipating

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Total domination by our D. Pitching a shutout at the 50% mark. Plus they are fully rested. Our O totally dominated the Clock

GB 23 minutes
Indi 7 minutes
Wouldn’t say total domination. Colts have had penalties and dropped passes that helped.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Okay, but he was extremely reserved there. I wouldn't have played more then 1 min by just trying to run out the clock when you have to kick it back, but to each their own.
I'd agree with you, if Jordan Love was playing QB or the Packers hadn't dominated the 1st half.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
open the damn play book. Can’t run every stupid play! Cmon

Okay, riddle me this. You have a QB that has been here for two weeks…doesn’t even know 100% of the playbook…you’re having your way and minimizing his chances through the air has actually continued to work to your advantage when he is asked…

Until it stops working why change? Adjusting to adjust is never the right thing…adjusting when needed always is.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd agree with you, if Jordan Love was playing QB or the Packers hadn't dominated the 1st half.
But some of their mistakes are self inflicted, we mess up and allow 2 TDs and suddenly we're losing at home. I totally understand wanting to play reserved with a backup, but with only 47 yards passing, it very likely sends a message of playing scared.

OP
OP
OldSchool101
Reaction score
I was thinking just before Krafts last big play. Use some 12 personnel and let them overpursue and dump it to a TE. We have 2 dangerous TE when in motion.

OP
OP
OldSchool101
Reaction score
But some of their mistakes are self inflicted, we mess up and allow 2 TDs and suddenly we're losing at home. I totally understand wanting to play reserved with a backup, but with only 47 yards passing, it very likely sends a message of playing scared.
Yes. But don’t do anything radical that swings momentum. Short passing under 10-15 yards type stuff. Preferable NOT on the sideline where you’ll get a pick 6

RUN VS PASS mix should be 60/40 Run

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, riddle me this. You have a QB that has been here for two weeks…doesn’t even know 100% of the playbook…you’re having your way and minimizing his chances through the air has actually continued to work to your advantage when he is asked…

Until it stops working why change? Adjusting to adjust is never the right thing…adjusting when needed always is.
Calling the same run play over and over isn’t going to work for a whole game. It HAS stopped working. They’ve caught on.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Doesn't take long to throw a pick 6 or an interception on your own side of the 50. Give it time, as Willis gets more comfortable in the offense, he'll pass more.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doesn't take long to throw a pick 6 or an interception on your own side of the 50. Give it time, as Willis gets more comfortable in the offense, he'll pass more.
I'm not disagreeing wholeheartedly, but now we're moving backwards and having short drives, which is how you lose winnable games at home.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Calling the same run play over and over isn’t going to work for a whole game. It HAS stopped working. They’ve caught on.

I think you’re grossly exaggerating. You’re telling me the exact same formation, motion/motionless, and personnel has been identical numerous times??