Packers at Titans 9/22/24 Pregame Thoughts

OP
OP
OldSchool101
Reaction score
I think Jordan is back this week if Malik struggles. Or just outright gonna play - he is a gunslinger no question about it!!
Yes. This is another thing about having a 25 year old VS a 40 yr old. When a 25 yr old gets hurt they bounce back in a couple 2 Weeks. When you similarly injure at 40, expect to miss 3-4 Weeks

At 25 yrs old, I used to bounce myself out of bed and land on both feet. Now some mornings I roll around searching for which angle hurts the least and I slide out of bed :laugh:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes. This is another thing about having a 25 year old VS a 40 yr old. When a 25 yr old gets hurt they bounce back in a couple 2 Weeks. When you similarly injure at 40, expect to miss 3-4 Weeks

At 25 yrs old, I used to bounce myself out of bed and land on both feet. Now some mornings I roll around searching for which angle hurts the least and I slide out of bed :laugh:
Been there done that.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Assume questionable (50/50) since it really does seem like a 50% chance he will play.
% apply differently with the Green Bay Packers. It is why our injury lists our longer than most of the league. Now in the Favre days it would be guaranteed he would play.