Colts at Packers 9/24 Game Thread

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure I understand why we would take any TO to the locker room. That’s just a coach telling his QB he has no confidence in him. They already gave up a sure TD. Why not be aggressive and at least try to get 3?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
What is MLF doing? Gross play calling. Playing to not lose isn't a winning coach's mentality.
When you're playing your backup QB, up by 10 and the defense is playing well, no need to get greedy at the end of the half. Nor was there a need to get that backup QB hurt or give the momentum back. I was fine with running out the 1st half clock.

OP
OP
OldSchool101
Reaction score
When you're playing your backup QB, up by 10 and the defense is playing well, no need getting greedy at the end of the half. Nor was there a need to get that backup QB hurt or give the momentum back. I was fine with running out the 1st half clock.
Yes. Play conservative we needed 35 yards with 2 plays. Likely 2 longer passing plays. Don’t give them an INT we must be patient

I would felt differently at our 45 yard line

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cant see the game what’s the big bruhaha on playing calling at the end of the half?
Just shy of 2 minutes left and all TO and MLF decides to let the O just stand around and waste the clock. Showed no intention of trying to score. I like the guy, but I’m afraid he has no killer instinct. This league isn’t for pansies.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
evening packer people

what a first Q especially, don't think I've ever seen our run game be so dominant at times. need to let Willis pass a bit more so we don't get too one dimensional/predictable.

we deserve to be up by more than just ten points really, and don't like letting the clock run down before the half there either

OP
OP
OldSchool101
Reaction score
Total domination by our D. Pitching a shutout at the 50% mark. Plus they are fully rested. Our O totally dominated the Clock

GB 23 minutes
Indi 7 minutes

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you're playing your backup QB, up by 10 and the defense is playing well, no need to get greedy at the end of the half. Nor was there a need to get that backup QB hurt or give the momentum back. I was fine with running out the 1st half clock.
Okay, but he was extremely reserved there. I wouldn't have played more then 1 min by just trying to run out the clock when you have to kick it back, but to each their own.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see people disagreeing. I do too sometimes in even more favorable positions but I think there’s a little overreaction here

OP
OP
OldSchool101
Reaction score
With Lloyd we have 3 RB options and should continue to pound their D. They will wear down by mid 4th quarter.
GB D can't let bomb receptions get Indy back in the game. Pass rush, D backs can't get burned.
I was thinking similar. Keep an adequate pass rush. No long throws allowed. Rush 4-5 ever play.