Packers at Titans 9/22/24 Pregame Thoughts

OP
OP
OldSchool101
Reaction score
Clifford has been elevated from PS, again, so Love will most likely sit. Titans D will be tougher to run against so hopefully we'll see more play-action passing for 5-10 yds + yac. Can't afford 3 & outs, so MLF needs to mix up calls.
I agree. Replaying last weeks Jets/Titans and so far initially the Titans brought lots of pressure, such as sending Landry shooting up interior Gaps to meet Brice -3 in the backfield. They have a good Defense, but they almost overcompensate rushing 5-6
That often loosens up the middle of the field for a nice 5-10 gains as they game wears on.
I forgot how much $$ TN invested in their upgrades this offseason.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

The Titans RT Petit-Frer is going to have his hands full with Rashan. He doesn’t handle quicker end around speed too good. Similar with RG Radunz, Kinlaw began to have his way with him more as the game wore on.
I can see Wyatt or Clark doing that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OldSchool101
Reaction score
After a slow 0-7 start a week ago at TN, Rodgers/Hackett went 8/10 on quick throws under 2.5 sec for a nice 2nd Qtr Drive. Finishing with a dump pass to Braelon Allen to make the score 7-7 with 2 minutes left in the half.

Last edited:

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After a slow 0-7 start a week ago at TN, Rodgers/Hackett went 8/10 on quick throws under 2.5 sec for a nice 2nd Qtr Drive. Finishing with a dump pass to Braelon Allen to make the score 7-7 with 2 minutes left in the half.
never heard of him - not the primadonna choker that shrivels up the size of little debbies when in the playoffs?!:cautious: