I'Ve Had It

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ummm yes you should know as Aikman rightly said, wait till the fat lady sings before going AWOL. Because Aaron Rodgers is the QB.

Having said that, I got some stuff I'd love to post in the Capers thread, but not now. Right now this is still #RunTheTable time and we gotta go do it in Atlanta next week.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The point is still a good one. Why do MM and Capers always try their hardest to blow a game?

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Make a crow thread.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry fans. No faith and no guts. Go back to your Viking threads.

I'm a bit sympathetic to the OP this time believe it or not.

I agree you shouldn't start a thread like this before the game is over, but I think we'd have to admit there were certain parties on this team, namely the defense and its coach that were going soft and almost turning it into a repeat of 2014.

I'm excited for the win and there are plenty of positives to focus on including our WRs and Cook stepping up and making plays despite the refs allowing the Cowboy DBs to hold on em, and what not. But Dom Capers just about became the goat here and injuries or not, he's responsible for putting the Cowboys back in it and not using all out blitzes on that lousy Dak guy.

H

HardRightEdge

The D has to get better. They must. What happens if Rodgers has an off game?
Like I said during the week, every once in awhile a team comes along with a lousy defense that simply outscores opponents in running the table. New Orleans was the last. It does happen, it can happen, maybe it will happen.

H

HardRightEdge

Dom Capers just about became the goat here and injuries or not, he's responsible for putting the Cowboys back in it and not using all out blitzes on that lousy Dak guy.
You know, it's one thing to be undermanned at corner. It's another to put lousy zone coverages out there week after week, year after year.

Just outscore them, baby.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also, I'm not going to go hoping for losses here just to fire somebody on staff or Ted Thompson. That's ridiculous and adds no productivity, usually more so it results in a team becoming like the 49ers. But I can take it a bit easy on fellow fans when they've seen a couple heart breakers recently and come damn near to having another one.