2024 Roster Status/Tracker

Reaction score
He looked nervous. If he can get over the jitters...Maybe a session or two with a sports psychologist? I'm serious.
I’m nervous about him kicking too! Heck ever since he missed that 2nd Kick I’ve had to go to the bathroom twice as much and I can’t even pee
I think it’s contagious!

Reaction score
Watson was fortunate. We really need him to step up this season. He just hasn’t put it all together yet in his 3rd season. Injuries have been a part of that. That said he is still a respected deep threat so just having him on the field draws some attention. One 40 yard jump ball or 1 TD high jump and the opponent has to dedicate resources to him to make sure it’s not another 40 yards or TD or whatever.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watson was fortunate. We really need him to step up this season. He just hasn’t put it all together yet in his 3rd season. Injuries have been a part of that. That said he is still a respected deep threat so just having him on the field draws some attention. One 40 yard jump ball or 1 TD high jump and the opponent has to dedicate resources to him to make sure it’s not another 40 yards or TD or whatever.

To be fair with the Willis gameplan Watson dominated his role in those two games - and honestly if Love hadn't thrown him into harms way I fully expect he would have continued delivering.

I actually have seen an impressive Watson this season. Dude's blocking grew SO MUCH this year and is literally arguably our best from someone that isn't an OL or with the name Kraft right now. He has numerous times been getting open or causing defenses to shift coverages at times which actually a few of Malik's big plays elsewhere were resulted from those.

What I'm shocked at is that MLF never schemed any swing passes or quick pitches like he did for Reed while Love was out.

Either way, I see a much improved Watson this year. MUCH.

Reaction score
To be fair with the Willis gameplan Watson dominated his role in those two games - and honestly if Love hadn't thrown him into harms way I fully expect he would have continued delivering.

I actually have seen an impressive Watson this season. Dude's blocking grew SO MUCH this year and is literally arguably our best from someone that isn't an OL or with the name Kraft right now. He has numerous times been getting open or causing defenses to shift coverages at times which actually a few of Malik's big plays elsewhere were resulted from those.

What I'm shocked at is that MLF never schemed any swing passes or quick pitches like he did for Reed while Love was out.

Either way, I see a much improved Watson this year. MUCH.
Funny as I read this ESPN just advertised the Raiders would consider trading Davante Adams.

I just think his ceiling is much higher than what he’s achieved. Look at Jayden Reed as an example. He was drafted a year later and behind Watson and he’s tearing it up. Lots of season left though. Im still saying he’s been nowhere near worth a #33 overall selection thus far. Hopefully he bounces back and we get some big time plays

Last edited:

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great news to hear although unfortunately I have to be a bit skeptical. Seems like Watson has often been one to outdo his injury timelines (and not in a positive way :( )

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Doubs doubtful with a personal matter? Don't know where this comes from but RUMOR has it he's unhappy with his role? Isn't an NFL receiver's role "to get open so the QB can throw you the ball?"

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you are unhappy with your stat line Mr. Doubs I would suggest perhaps playing better

Okay couple things, one he’s the leading snap getter out of the WRs last I checked.

This is also VERY MUCH out of his normal character. Like left field weird and I’m curious if we ever actually learn if the rumor is just media BS or any truth to it.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay couple things, one he’s the leading snap getter out of the WRs last I checked.

This is also VERY MUCH out of his normal character. Like left field weird and I’m curious if we ever actually learn if the rumor is just media BS or any truth to it.
It would be very self destructive. I like the guy. Even have a jersey. I hope he's playing Sunday.

Members online