Vikings at Packers 9/29/24 Pregame Thoughts

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A TIE??? IN OVERTIME???? Reads like blatant homer-ism to me. I'm going to one-up that one by stating categorically that I sincerely hope I'm not hanging Halloween lights on a long row of Arbor Vitae at halftime. Packers by one-half of one point when the final gun goes off.
;)
The Vikings and Packers have gone to OT a number of times in their history and I can count 3 of them that ended in ties after the OT.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A TIE??? IN OVERTIME???? Reads like blatant homer-ism to me. I'm going to one-up that one by stating categorically that I sincerely hope I'm not hanging Halloween lights on a long row of Arbor Vitae at halftime. Packers by one-half of one point when the final gun goes off.
;)
this IS an outrage.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not too optimistic, I love that we're at home today, but let's not forget that during JL's last outing, he didn't look very sharp. Expecting him to be sharp, against a good to great defense, after yet another layoff, may be asking a lot. Don't get it twisted, I f@#$ing hate the queens, I also think that everyone needs to be cautious and want us to exit this matchup healthy most of all.

OOMPA Tailgate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not too optimistic, I love that we're at home today, but let's not forget that during JL's last out, he didn't look very sharp. Expecting him to be sharp, against a good to great defense, after yet another layoff, may be asking a lot. Don't get it twisted, I f@#$ing hate the queens, I also think that everyone needs to be cautious and want us to exit this matchup healthy most of all.
might have been that sheet **** field - we'll see - for me I see a loss but no big deal - I DON NOT want Love to get hurt again - Malik was great considering

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm confused here. What does last year's game have to do with my post?
You were referring to Alexander being out with Jefferson coming to town. I was pointing out that last season Alexander faced the Vikings in our home matchup but Jefferson was out with injury and we still lost. In the road matchup Jefferson did play and Alexander was suspended. But since Cousins was out their back up barely found him and we won. Today proved we needed Alexander but Darnold found all kinds of other receivers including Addison and Nailor.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You were referring to Alexander being out with Jefferson coming to town. I was pointing out that last season Alexander faced the Vikings in our home matchup but Jefferson was out with injury and we still lost. In the road matchup Jefferson did play and Alexander was suspended. But since Cousins was out their back up barely found him and we won. Today proved we needed Alexander but Darnold found all kinds of other receivers including Addison and Nailor.
OIC