Studs n duds Titans

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has been an average at best slot CB. I won't ever use good, above average or solid to describe Nixon in the slot.
Then you've just exposed your own prejudicial bias against him. No matter how well he plays in any given game, even if he theoretically earned MLF's game ball, you've already decided he won't be "solid" in that game?

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Then you've just exposed your own prejudicial bias against him. No matter how well he plays in any given game, even if he theoretically earned MLF's game ball, you've already decided he won't be "solid" in that game?
Incorrect. My statement was in response to a claim he has been a good slot corner. Not he was good in a game, series or play….of course any player can be good in any given play, series or game.

Collectively as a player to this point he has been nothing over average as a slot corner.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's only illegal if you don't pay for the apps

I don't pay for them
It's not illegal any way. It falls under the FCC free-to-air rules. Any broadcast media that you can view through equipment that you own is legal to view. This was extended to online streams in 2014. The legal burden lies with the streamers, not the viewers.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Incorrect. My statement was in response to a claim he has been a good slot corner. Not he was good in a game, series or play….of course any player can be good in any given play, series or game.

Collectively as a player to this point he has been nothing over average as a slot corner.
Did you not say you will never refer to him as anything other than average no matter what, even if for a day?

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It's not illegal any way. It falls under the FCC free-to-air rules. Any broadcast media that you can view through equipment that you own is legal to view. This was extended to online streams in 2014. The legal burden lies with the streamers, not the viewers.
I heard that from someone in Canada. He has same thing and that's what he said

As I'm not an attorney that's why I said I think lol

But research last year I seem to recall the app thing

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard that from someone in Canada. He has same thing and that's what he said

As I'm not an attorney that's why I said I think lol

But research last year I seem to recall the app thing
I've been watching streams from the same website for 4 years now. Occasionally they get shut down but now most of them are routed through offshore servers. Packers, Blues and Illini games and I rarely miss one. There is a gray area though in that if you share links to such streams publicly, you risk liability as a distributor if some overzealous federal agent can't find anything better to do. This gray area has never been pursued in court though, at least as of an article on Wired that I read last winter.

Reaction score
I’m not sure what to make of Bullard in Week 3. He literally had no stats good or bad. I thought he got injured but he actually played around 90% of the D Snaps. Maybe no logged contributions is good idk?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts