Studs n duds Titans

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Studs, Packer Fans! We were way louder than Titan Fans!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Me and my family were at the game today. Whoever took these photos must have been sitting very close to us.

I believe about 50% of the crowd were wearing green and gold. It was crazy.

Constant chants of “Go Pack Go“ and “Bears still suck” all game long.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offense is a dud. Passing game was great, running game and red zone offense is garbage. NOT a Championship caliber offense.
I agree with the red zone offense especially inside the 10. The one plus you do have with Willis is that he can run especially around the quarter. But we are not equipped for trench warfare. Niners and Lions will use a FB. Otherwise, we will have to hit the end zone from a lot longer or kick FGs.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Hafley and the Defense...8 sacks, 3 turnovers, Defensive TD, 14 Pts allowed.
MLF, Willis, WR's and Kraft blocking downfield

Duds: Penalties, and Narverson ( I'm having flashbacks from last year) He's made all his extra points, but if not for a defensive penalty, he would have a missed FG all 3 weeks. Get this $%#@ figured out.
When I look back the Titans got a break because Preston lined up in the neutral zone. If he stays home the Titans only get 3. And although it may not be smart with your QB I think Willis could have pulled it down and ran around the outside 2 or 3 more times. I understand about being conservative by MLF. If Willis goes down it is not pretty.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts