Studs n duds Titans

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
Me and my family were at the game today. Whoever took these photos must have been sitting very close to us.

I believe about 50% of the crowd were wearing green and gold. It was crazy.

Constant chants of “Go Pack Go“ and “Bears still suck” all game long.
I could hear that at home and noted it to my friends. By the end of the game all you could hear was "go Pack go". I also watched Locked on Titans this morning to get their take of the game. The beat writer was pretty upset about that. Said it was basically a home game for the Packers. Well done on traveling folks!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I didn't see a call on our offense I didn't sadly agree with in the All22...sad but true. Our OL clean up some of this they are arguably best in the league.
I was referring more to the difference in penalties called on the Packers (10 for 75 yds.) VS the number called on the Titans (2 for 15). Let's face it, refs can pretty much find a penalty on almost every play. I will have to watch the TV coverage of the game, but I know for sure they left their flags in their pockets on the Packers last punt return, when Reed was clearly hit late out of bounds Nick Westbrook-Ikhine.

No doubt the Packers have to clean up the silly penalties, but I saw clutching and grabbing from both O-lines. If the refs are going to call those, then be consistent, otherwise keep your flags in your pockets.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was referring more to the difference in penalties called on the Packers (10 for 75 yds.) VS the number called on the Titans (2 for 15). Let's face it, refs can pretty much find a penalty on almost every play. I will have to watch the TV coverage of the game, but I know for sure they left their flags in their pockets on the Packers last punt return, when Reed was clearly hit late out of bounds Nick Westbrook-Ikhine.

No doubt the Packers have to clean up the silly penalties, but I saw clutching and grabbing from both O-lines. If the refs are going to call those, then be consistent, otherwise keep your flags in your pockets.

That punt return not even Reed or a single Packer got upset. The titans guys coming reversed their engines hard but couldn't fully come to stop - the one put his arms up and bumped into Reed.

Could they have called it? Sure...but it would have been a very weak flag. Kinda like some of those roughing the passer calls Rodgers used to get that even pissed me off as a GB fan.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I could hear that at home and noted it to my friends. By the end of the game all you could hear was "go Pack go". I also watched Locked on Titans this morning to get their take of the game. The beat writer was pretty upset about that. Said it was basically a home game for the Packers. Well done on traveling folks!
Not too surprising, but even Broadway St. was totally "Packed" with Green and Gold before and after the game. Every bar we walked into was pretty much breaking into a "Go Pack Go" chant. Gotta say, Nashville is probably my favorite City that I have been to for a Packer game. I absolutely love live music and it is everywhere, free and excellent.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
That punt return not even Reed or a single Packer got upset. The titans guys coming reversed their engines hard but couldn't fully come to stop - the one put his arms up and bumped into Reed.
Actually, MLF was pretty fired up and vocal about it. Had that happened on the Packer sideline, I think you would have seen a much different reaction to it.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, MLF was pretty fired up and vocal about it. Had that happened on the Packer sideline, I think you would have seen a much different reaction to it.

Eh...yes and no. Typically your teammates nearby are going to immediately sell the mood of the hit. MLF getting amped up about it across the field didn't surprise me one bit. Like I said, had they thrown the flag they technically wouldn't have been wrong, but I saw nothing constituting it personally.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Eh...yes and no. Typically your teammates nearby are going to immediately sell the mood of the hit. MLF getting amped up about it across the field didn't surprise me one bit. Like I said, had they thrown the flag they technically wouldn't have been wrong, but I saw nothing constituting it personally.
Let's put it this way, had the same hit been leveled on Levis, we see several flags.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's put it this way, had the same hit been leveled on Levis, we see several flags.

Disagree...I expected a flag for roughing the passer twice in that game and none came. I will try to locate them and share. I believe they were Wyatt and Clark.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Again, I am not really complaining that much on some of those calls against the Packers. However, if the refs are going to call it close, than they better call it close for both teams.

Personally, I would like to see them let up a bit on some of the offensive holding calls. Seems like almost every play has some clutching and grabbing by both the defense and the offensive lineman. If its away from the ball, let it go. I will even say the one big penalty called on the Titans, during our missed FG, that was a bull droppings call. Technically a penalty, but meh...it didn't effect the play.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Disagree...I expected a flag for roughing the passer twice in that game and none came. I will try to locate them and share. I believe they were Wyatt and Clark.
I know the ones you were talking about, the second Packer came in harder than he needed to.

Levis is going to spend the week in an ice bath, he took a ton of hits on Sunday.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
quite a statement. In what way? Is this a personality thing or do you actually think he's not a good player?
He may have been referring to the money he lost gambling a few years back. Therefore, making him a loser.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Amazing. I heard Matt in an interview saying that Fans think they understand but they don’t understand how rare it is for this to happen.
You sign a guy for next to nothing, then 2 weeks later he’s playing like an average Starter and goes 2-0. Malik’s value just skyrocketed, he could even be that Jalen Hurts or Justin Fields type QB that late blossoms.

As you said somewhere. If he stacks 1-2 more performances like that? His value could be beyond belief. Not that I want it. Yet if he played the Vikings and edged them out with a similar performance? He’d likely command a Day 2 grade draft pick just for a chance if the $$ was right
IMO every time Malik made a big play Love got healthier and healthier.