Studs n duds Titans

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Studs, Packer Fans! We were way louder than Titan Fans!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Me and my family were at the game today. Whoever took these photos must have been sitting very close to us.

I believe about 50% of the crowd were wearing green and gold. It was crazy.

Constant chants of “Go Pack Go“ and “Bears still suck” all game long.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offense is a dud. Passing game was great, running game and red zone offense is garbage. NOT a Championship caliber offense.
I agree with the red zone offense especially inside the 10. The one plus you do have with Willis is that he can run especially around the quarter. But we are not equipped for trench warfare. Niners and Lions will use a FB. Otherwise, we will have to hit the end zone from a lot longer or kick FGs.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Hafley and the Defense...8 sacks, 3 turnovers, Defensive TD, 14 Pts allowed.
MLF, Willis, WR's and Kraft blocking downfield

Duds: Penalties, and Narverson ( I'm having flashbacks from last year) He's made all his extra points, but if not for a defensive penalty, he would have a missed FG all 3 weeks. Get this $%#@ figured out.
When I look back the Titans got a break because Preston lined up in the neutral zone. If he stays home the Titans only get 3. And although it may not be smart with your QB I think Willis could have pulled it down and ran around the outside 2 or 3 more times. I understand about being conservative by MLF. If Willis goes down it is not pretty.

Reaction score
When I look back the Titans got a break because Preston lined up in the neutral zone. If he stays home the Titans only get 3. And although it may not be smart with your QB I think Willis could have pulled it down and ran around the outside 2 or 3 more times. I understand about being conservative by MLF. If Willis goes down it is not pretty.
Exactly what I saw. They almost overpursued our RB’s to a point.

Perhaps one of the more impressive things we saw today was even subtracting Malik Willis (our leading Rusher) GB still rushed for 115 yards. We had 5 Offensive Penalties erasing 44 rushing yards. Meaning we literally had rushed for 159 yards subtracting our QB altogether) and several of those were illegal shifts or hands to face that really did not impact the run either way. Then we add in Malik rushing for 73 yards. That was against a team playing at home and 100% knowing we would run a disproportionate amount.

The Titans run Defense finished 2023 at #13 in yards and #6 in per carry against the Run. This isn’t a slouch Run D we played. In 2024 so far they were averaging a Stingy 107 yards per contest. Take away the 44 yards of penalty and we were 37 rushes at 5.1 per carry against loaded boxes. Add in the runs that were erased it was 42 Rushes 232 yards at 5.51 per carry. Cleanup those 5 misc penalties today and that is an incredible 212 rushing per contest. As it stands we’re rushing for 198 yards per contest.

Malik has transformed our Running game. So much so I’d call upon Matt to find ways to exploit other teams who are not equipped to handle a heavy dosage of Run. Especially in the second half as Defenses wear down.

Last edited:

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly what I saw. They almost overpursued our RB’s to a point.

Perhaps one of the more impressive things we saw today was even subtracting Malik Willis (our leading Rusher) GB still rushed for 115 yards. We had 5 Offensive Penalties erasing 44 rushing yards. Meaning we literally had rushed for 159 yards subtracting our QB altogether) and several of those were illegal shifts or hands to face that really did not impact the run either way. Then we add in Malik rushing for 73 yards. That was against a team playing at home and 100% knowing we would run a disproportionate amount.

The Titans run Defense finished 2023 at #13 in yards and #6 in per carry against the Run. This isn’t a slouch Run D we played. In 2024 so far they were averaging a Stingy 107 yards per contest. Take away the 44 yards of penalty and we were 37 rushes at 5.1 per carry against loaded boxes. Add in the runs that were erased it was 42 Rushes 232 yards at 5.51 per carry. Cleanup those 5 misc penalties today and that is an incredible 212 rushing per contest. As it stands we’re rushing for 198 yards per contest.

Malik has transformed our Running game. So much so I’d call upon Matt to find ways to exploit other teams who are not equipped to handle a heavy dosage of Run. Especially in the second half as Defenses wear down.
In light of the fact that we are leaner at RB right now and do not have a bull dozer. We need to maximize misdirection, speed, and RPO. I know MLF uses a TE in the backfield for blocking but I just wish he could find a versatile FB.

Reaction score
In light of the fact that we are leaner at RB right now and do not have a bull dozer. We need to maximize misdirection, speed, and RPO. I know MLF uses a TE in the backfield for blocking but I just wish he could find a versatile FB.
Musgrave was getting manhandled on blocking assignments. That would’ve been a good time to insert a FB

The only offset for time being is our RB room is built on an 220lb+ average.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Musgrave was getting manhandled on blocking assignments. That would’ve been a good time to insert a FB
Sometimes the difference with the 2 positions is that FBs generally are equipped to perform lower to the ground. Thus, they can slash block underneath quickly in short yardage and goal line plays as well as move their feet left to to right. TEs are made to go up for the ball and hit LBs on the edge and over the middle. Recall the block John Kuhn made on Julius Peppers that enabled Rodgers to throw the 4th down division winner against the Bears in 2013? Peppers would have raced around a TE and hit Rodgers.

Reaction score
As a comparison let’s look to the Jets. Robert Saleh has done a good job with that Defense overall. They just played at Tennessee last week

The Jets D Allowed:
170 Passing
130 rushing
300 Total
4.6 per carry
5.3 per Pass
4 Sacks -22 yards
1 INT
5/12 (42%) 3rd down conversion %

The Packers D allowed:
204 Passing
33 Rushing
237 Total
3.0 Per carry
4.9 Per Pass
8 Sacks -56 yards
2 INT
3/9 (33%) 3rd down conversion %

P.S.
42 passing yards were allowed in Garbage time or the last :60 seconds of this game. The total Titans yardage was exactly 196 exactly :60 sec left on the game clock
163 Passing
33 Rushing

Total domination

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh and I forgot!

9 takeaways in 3 games
+ 7 TO differential

The Bears, who everyone was bragging on for being a turnover machine sit at
6 Takeaways in 3 games
0 TO differential (6 Giveaways)

Members online