Packers at Titans Game Thread 9/22/24

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score

omg u all know the trophyless wonders will b a limp noodle by seasons end. Darnold is on what his 4th team??? Slow down and take a breath - he has the finest wr in the nfl at his disposal.
Except Donald is a guy with talent and maybe the lights are finally come on or he's in the right situation. Shocked that the Vikings so far looking as good as they look. They just beat the hell out of two super bowl contenders back to back. We've got our hands full next week love or no love

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure, but the Vikings look really good and I don't know about Willis with some film on him going against such a blitz heavy defense

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will be on LaFleur and Hafley to come up with a game plan that will beat Minnesota. We've got just as good personnel as they do.
True, we have better personnel but they're red hot and confident. Always a hell of a game with a rrival but this one should be really good

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Surprising to hear this is the first time we've been 2-1 to start the season since 2009. I know we've usually started slow, especially under Rodgers, but still surprising.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Except Donald is a guy with talent and maybe the lights are finally come on or he's in the right situation. Shocked that the Vikings so far looking as good as they look. They just beat the hell out of two super bowl contenders back to back. We've got our hands full next week love or no love
Aaron Donald plays for MN???? lol

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First ever win by the Packers at Tennessee! Packers have historically played worse against the AFC than the NFC, especially on the road. Nice to get that monkey off their back.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Surprising to hear this is the first time we've been 2-1 to start the season since 2009. I know we've usually started slow, especially under Rodgers, but still surprising.
Unless I’ve misunderstood, I’m not sure that’s accurate…

2011: 3-0
2015: 3-0
2016: 2-1
2017: 2-1
2019: 3-0
2020: 3-0
2021: 2-1
2022: 2-1
2023: 2-1

Have I misread or??

OP
OP
OldSchool101
Reaction score
Another very good showing by the Pack Attack.
Malik has played his way to a big contract next year. Very balanced and scary y’all look this good with the back-up QB in.
We all should pay very close attention to Minn.
has Sam Darnold been this good all along and just never had a good team around him?!?!?!
We’re all finding out……….
@Calebs Revenge

I think he was better than credit given but yeah better team around him now. Jefferson catches everything within reach.
Might surprise you that Malik Willis passed and Rushed for 275 yards combined and 11.0 per touch and 2 TD’s (On the Road)
Darnold passed and rushed for 181 combined and 6.5 average per touch and 4 TD’ (At Home). On his 4 TD drives the average starting position was the MN48. Now he was still efficient but Aaron Jones himself rushed for 102 yards.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OldSchool101
Reaction score
That’s what I was saying this week. We had quite a few 1-2 starts.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Hope it’s ok to start this thread?
if I stepped on someone’s toes internally to do so my apology.

First and foremost. You guys are loved and appreciated. You are my Packer Brothers and Sisters! (See ya after Church)

GPG!
Typically I like to wait until about the time inactives are released. Otherwise its a pregame thread.
Packers 27 - Titans 17. D steps up and creates 3 turnovers. Malik is efficient and puts the ball into the playmakers' hands.
Dang close. Take the Titan FG and give it to the Packers to be 100%
we were trying to see how many games we'd lose before Love returns
Who is this we. I never wavered.
You need to learn to not trust the networks for anything that can be verified without their input.
That’s what I was saying this week. We had quite a few 1-2 starts.
Not in a very long time.

Calebs Revenge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m just happy we have a quarterback who threw over 350 yards two touchdowns.
The turnovers sucked……. but weren’t completely his fault.
Some were bc great plays by the defense and Rome absolutely should’ve caught the one that became a tip drill interception
…….it is what it is.
I’d fire the line coach and put OC on notice.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs - 8 sacks...incredible...McKinney is a specimen. Cooper. Theres talent here. exceptional. Willis omg impressive display of guts this kid is special. All the wr corps and patient w run. This is exciting times w Love coming back soon. Our back up is a player!