2023 Division round at the SF

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jaire will play according to NFL network reporter, Bridget Condon
We need Dillon to play and be able to give us about 10 carries. The rain is coming and running the ball is going to be a must. Jones can carry 30 times, be he'll need rest.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need Dillon to play and be able to give us about 10 carries. The rain is coming and running the ball is going to be a must. Jones can carry 30 times, be he'll need rest.

Packers inactives - Malik Heath, AJ Dillon, Benny Sapp III, Kingsley Enagbare, Brenton Cox Jr., Caleb Jones

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ravens dominating and pulling away from Texans. If this happens to us tonight, all I ask is don't lay down. Keep fighting and giving 100% to the end. That said, I just have a strong feeling we can win this game.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've liked our running game a LOT more with Aaron Jones in bellcow mode and no mixing in of AJ Dillon.

Cheese on Toast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Best of luck guys, looking forward to the game. Get the little things right and stay in the contest, then blow them away with youthful enthusiasm in the final quarter. Packers 18-17.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like a 3 man rotation on the edge.
You forgot about Wilson in 6 days?

The ref crew were getting today leads the league in calling penalties averaging 15 a game.
I thought playoff officiating crews were an all-star ensemble, not a regular weekly crew? Heard it mentioned in a game last weekend.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You forgot about Wilson in 6 days?

I thought playoff officiating crews were an all-star ensemble, not a regular weekly crew? Heard it mentioned in a game last weekend.
Just something I read Poppa. Not sure if they meant the whole crew or just the head ref

Tminus6453

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if Jimmy Johnson will cringely scream like a banshee at halftime if their 49ers are getting beat

Last edited:

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taylor and Wilson have been doing it for over a month. Dillon wasn't setting the field afire this season anyway. Taylor can get tackled 3 yards down field just as easily as Dillon.
How about blitz pickups? How about getting the one tough yard into the teeth of the defense? That's what he does and it skews his average.

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Dillon is out. Jones will be fine. Wilson and Taylor are capable of filling in.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dillon is out. Jones will be fine. Wilson and Taylor are capable of filling in.
I guess it does not really matter. Was hoping with the rain we could have Dillon be the mudder. But it will be splash splash.

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i don't think it makes sense to talk about breakout games for Love anymore. He's had them. He's arrived. It's more like, can he keep it up? If he can play up to the level he did last week against the Cowboys that would be amazing.

49ers are the #1 seed and 10.5pt favorites.

The Cowboys were JV compared to this team.

I don't know about arrived, more like Love is on the map.

Beat San Francisco and Love is a legitimate top 10 QB.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds:

Josh Myers not knowing to slide protection on a blitz

Darnell Savage for just about everything he did today

Carlson for missing that fieldgoal

Mr. Simone Biles...you wrap and drop you do NOT shoulder tackle

Get rid of all 4 of them

Staff online

Members online