Would Saleh be a good hire?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
As I posted elsewhere. Robert Saleh was at the Packers practice today. The video showed him standing on the practice field sidelines, holding something like a chart or papers.

Nothing has been announced and maybe he was just in for a visit with his old friend MLF, but maybe the Packers are offering him a job?

If Hafley is cool with coaching with Saleh, I would be all over it. He has a great defensive mind and players seem to like him.

Thoughts?

Don Barclay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love that he's working on the offensive side....I mean, I'd still be nervous if I'm Hafley, lol. But it seems like a really good functional move to have a high-level sparring partner for LaFleur

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy crap!

It is official!

I would be happy with him as a floater with different positions on Defense, but also helping the O-Line. Put this guy wherever he can be the most help. I'm not sure he's above either Coordinator though.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
MLF stated this:

"Saleh has been hired to help on the offensive side of the ball, as he will attempt to reverse engineer defenses and provide insight to Jordan Love and company."

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am all for him working with the offense. He can study our offense and figure out how to stop it and MLF can preemptively avoid or plan the counter moves in the game plan.

I dont want Hafley to be bothered by his presence and wouldn't bring Saleh in if he wasn't okay with it. Hafley has done a very good job and you can see the defense playing better each week. He deserves to see this through without any interference from anyone.

Members online

No members online now.