Studs n duds Titans

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: defense, great game by them Willis played very good also.
Duds: our O-line has to clean up the penalties, this a gotten very old.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Studs - Defense, running game again

Duds - Penalties continues to be a problem

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: Willis, Watson, Alexander. LaFleur for sticking with the run. Defense for the sacks, fumble and interceptions.

Duds: I agree. The holding penalties were ridiculous. Kind of a dud...Jacobs for insisting on running up the middle where there were no lanes. One thing that I remember from Jones was how he would bounce to the outside and pick up yardage. Jacobs finally did it later in the game and low and behold he got some extra yardage.

I thought LaFleur called a very good game. And I continue to be surprised by Willis' smart play. Knowing when to tuck and run. I think I even saw a designed run for the QB.

Next week is going to be a tough game. They can't have all those penalties and expect to win the game. With the Vikings dominating the Texans I think they may be for real.... They are going to come into Lambeau with a ton of confidence.

Reaction score
Duds : OL sloppy penalties. Do that against a good team and likely lose over that. 10 Penalties needs to Stop

Studs :
MLF Gameplan controlling clock

Devonte Wyatt
4 Tackles 2 Sacks 2 TFL 3 QB hits
J’aire scoring 7 pts
Xavier 3 INT 3 games
Enagbare Sack fumble
Preston 2 Sacks 2
Lukas Van Ness Sack, Fumble recov
Really the entire LB group had individual Highlights great hustle.
Jeff Hafley getting the most out of his Defense. Holding TN to their season low 17 points

Malik Willis is a Godsend. He’s really performed well in GB. 275 single handed and 375 yards of Offense. Willis had already earned his 7th Round selection. 2-0

Last edited:
OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: OLine,
Reed for punt returns just catch and run, you can't stand there and look around. Get what you get and if a seem opens up, hit it.
Da Kicker.

Studs: MLF for game plan and getting Willis playing really well.
Hafley: great defense and getting better
Defense: entire defense was playing very well, no weak links.
McKinney for 3rd pick in 3 games
Jaire for the pick six

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: Willis, Watson, Alexander. LaFleur for sticking with the run. Defense for the sacks, fumble and interceptions.

Duds: I agree. The holding penalties were ridiculous. Kind of a dud...Jacobs for insisting on running up the middle where there were no lanes. One thing that I remember from Jones was how he would bounce to the outside and pick up yardage. Jacobs finally did it later in the game and low and behold he got some extra yardage.

I thought LaFleur called a very good game. And I continue to be surprised by Willis' smart play. Knowing when to tuck and run. I think I even saw a designed run for the QB.

Next week is going to be a tough game. They can't have all those penalties and expect to win the game. With the Vikings dominating the Texans I think they may be for real.... They are going to come into Lambeau with a ton of confidence.
If our TE does not drop that easy one the game may have been over sooner.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol, yeah I'd hate to be either the Tennessee head coach or GM right now. I'm thinking they have a lot of explaining to do about decisions and the state of their team

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, yeah I'd hate to be either the Tennessee head coach or GM right now. I'm thinking they have a lot of explaining to do about decisions and the state of their team
Definitely. Send them a sympathy card. Our run D was suspect and they only ran it 11 times?

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
Alexander- just a dominant performance
Enagbar- looked quick today
Willis- He made some nice passes and he's a really good runner. Packers may have found another good QB
Reed- Nearly every week he's good for some explosive plays.
Watson- Picture perfect catch on the first drive where he made a great contested catch.
Wyatt- I hope he's turned the corner and can continue his great start to the season.
Duds-
Walker- he just looks lost most of the time.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Studs: Hafley and the Defense...8 sacks, 3 turnovers, Defensive TD, 14 Pts allowed.
MLF, Willis, WR's and Kraft blocking downfield

Duds: Penalties, and Narverson ( I'm having flashbacks from last year) He's made all his extra points, but if not for a defensive penalty, he would have a missed FG all 3 weeks. Get this $%#@ figured out.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Willis, Alexander, Wyatt, Van Ness
Dud: Penalties galore again and Walker. This team has to find a better option at LT because he ain't it.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Studs, Packer Fans! We were way louder than Titan Fans!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Willis, Alexander, Wyatt, Van Ness
Dud: Penalties galore again and Walker. This team has to find a better option at LT because he ain't it.
I know Walker has had lots of penalties which certainly sucks but how has he been playing otherwise.