Packers vs Texans Studs n Duds

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mother - ****ING - Whelan MVP for me of the day. I’ll share more later but this man flipped the field and then that hold on the bad snap was insane….

I literally yelled nooooo when I saw the snap but he saved that thing!!!

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs

Whelan that guy has a cannon for a leg and that was critical he flipped the field, Gary he had a good game today kudos, MCMANNIS Nuff said

Duds

JLove with two horrible picks, 2nd half offense was bad

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Mother - ****ING - Whelan MVP for me of the day. I’ll share more later but this man flipped the field and then that hold on the bad snap was insane….

I literally yelled nooooo when I saw the snap but he saved that thing!!!
I was too focused on the kick to see the snap. Glad I dident see it.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs: Mannas you still keep your job for now
Duds: Alexander the biggest, show more play, and stop being and a**hole, run D, no TO’s, Love, MLF needs to get ahold of discipline on this team

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
Whelen, McManus, Doubs, Eric Wilson
Run defense! Incredible but true. They were stout today!
Duds
Love- the interceptions are a very troubling trend.
Stupid penalties

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love made some great throws today, but he’s got to cut down on the interceptions. We aren’t going to win many games where he has multiple turnovers. Thats eight picks in five games for him.

I don't include the INT last week. Not his fault at all. If Melton doesn't slip, it's a first down.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mixon had 2 rushing TDs and 4.6 per carry with 3 carries over 15 yards. Not sure I'm following your logic on this one.

Now the pass defense was incredible. Stroud was 10/21 for 86 yards.
Packers only gave up 4.3 yards per carry which is good. The main thing I was alluding to was that Houston had a lot of carries that only went 1 or 2 yards and put them in the hole. Mixon did break off one big run. Outside of that I thought they handled the LOS well. I agree the coverage was excellent today. Hafley has the secondary playing very well.

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That one was fluky, but even discounting it, he’s thrown too many interceptions.
What I don't like is that they seem to fall into two categories - trying to force a play that just isn't there, or getting sloppy in his fundamentals. He had a charmed Nov/Dec/Jan last season, where he got away with both of those things almost every time, and I don't think he realized how much luck there was in that.

This year, the magic doesn't seem to be there as much. He still makes some incredible plays, and veteran decisions, but he's not getting away with the back-foot downfield shots or the tight windows that all seemed to go his way last season. DBs are taking advantage of his unorthodox throws. If he's smart, he'll realize that and learn from it - swing a little bit back toward the "Rodgers" end of the spectrum, not so far towards the "Favre" end.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Love picks were both bad decisions. He had better options on both those plays. 1st one he threw to the guy who was in double coverage and tight. I saw it before the ball left his hand that a pick was likely. I dont get it.

Special stud is S Williams.

Special dud is the OLine. Pass rush was on Love all day.

Members online