Little Fun Activity...

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Little fun activity a buddy sent me....

You have $7 to spend....how are you building your team (you need 3 WRs and 1 TE)?

$3 - Reed / Kraft
$2 - Watson / Doubs / Musgrave
$1 - Heath / Melton / Sims

I think I'd go Doubs / Heath / Melton / Kraft

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
For the sake of doing something different. Reed, Doubs, Melton and Sims. I got my 1 and 1a receivers, plus a burner in Melton. Sims has decent hands when called upon, and can block.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the sake of doing something different. Reed, Doubs, Melton and Sims. I got my 1 and 1a receivers, plus a burner in Melton. Sims has decent hands when called upon, and can block.

This was the other combo I thought long and hard about between my Doubs, Heath, Melton and Kraft choice.

SudsMcBucky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, this is my combo, too. I really wanted that 1 extra dollar to upgrade from Sims to Musgrave. :)

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Little fun activity a buddy sent me....

You have $7 to spend....how are you building your team (you need 3 WRs and 1 TE)?

$3 - Reed / Kraft
$2 - Watson / Doubs / Musgrave
$1 - Heath / Melton / Sims

I think I'd go Doubs / Heath / Melton / Kraft
I'm going to take Reed, Watson, Doubs and Kraft. I'll add a couple of void years to their deals, kick the can a little further down the road and to put the cherry on top sign Wicks to a team friendly vet minimum deal and feast.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to take Reed, Watson, Doubs and Kraft. I'll add a couple of void years to their deals, kick the can a little further down the road and to put the cherry on top sign Wicks to a team friendly vet minimum deal and feast.
And welcome to failure.

Members online