Favre > Rodgers > Love

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
A decade or more ago, an old friend of mine robbed a bank. I hadn't seen him in years but we were all shocked. This guy was straight as an arrow, an Iraq war veteran, and had a decent job. It ended up that his crazy wife started telling him that she had terminal cancer and needed money to pay their doctor bills. It stressed their finances and him to the point where he robbed a bank to "save her life." After he was arrested and the police questioned her, she admitted to making it all up so that she could go shopping and on vacations. He's still in jail.

Crazy people do make up illnesses. Favre is a bit crazy but I'd really doubt that he made that up and said it in front of Congress.
I'm hoping Favre has the kind of Parkinson's that only makes you send dick pics and steal money from a State's TANF fund.

I guess my gut reaction to Favre's statement to congress (below) is it seemed more like a guy looking for an excuse and sympathy, but whatever works for him. Like I said, I hope he doesn't have the disease, but I guess it wouldn't surprise me a whole lot of he did, the guy always got up and always kept playing.

"Sadly, I also lost an investment in a company that I believed was developing a breakthrough concussion drug I thought would help others, and I’m sure you’ll understand why it’s too late for me because I’ve recently been diagnosed with Parkinson’s," Favre said during the hearing."

Members online

No members online now.