Doubs Missing Practice

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to believe that something happened of which we are unaware. I just can’t believe that the known facts point to this outcome. He is not known to be a diva, nor has he really shown the elite talent thus far, that often leads to it. He certainly doesn’t have the power in this situation which makes it even harder to believe he would sabotage his career in this manner.
Agreed. This is about more than snaps and his role in the O IMO. Maybe OS is right and Gluten is fishing for a veteran WR and dangling Doubs as bait - but that's just as unbelievable.

Whatever it is, it looks to be on Doubs. I don't care how good a guy is, when his attitude costs the team he's very close to the edge of a cliff. He gets this week to sort this out. With what I've heard, and mostly don't know, an apology to his teammates and the fas sees in order.

But including me, we're all kinda guessing. All I do know is that the team is much better with Doubs.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trust has been broken. Doubs has work to do.
Good point. I've gone through life willing to trust people until they give me a reason not to trust them. If the trust is broken, I'm gone.

So yeah, Doubs has a lot of work to do. At a minimum, he let his entire team down, not to mention us.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Good point. I've gone through life willing to trust people until they give me a reason not to trust them. If the trust is broken, I'm gone.

So yeah, Doubs has a lot of work to do. At a minimum, he let his entire team down, not to mention us.
Yeah, don't mention the fans, they are unimportant in this scenario. He let the team and organization down. Could cost him money down the road too.