Arizona @ Green Bay Pregame Chatter

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Might be a bit of a tricky one. I feel like the Cardinals are kinda one of those sneaky good teams right now. Of course they are just 2-3, but they played the Bills and Lions close, beat the 49ers, and crushed the Rams. Now granted I don't think the Bills and 9ers are as good as they've been advertised to be, but still...we may be in for a tough match.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as this team continues to play inconsistently and keeps shooting itself in the foot, we'll have a tough time with everybody.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Toss up. Both them and us alternate wildly between good and bad that it's hard to call.

It comes down to our Defence:
- Stuff the run and force Murray to pass
- Amp up the passer rush without resorting to blitzing (read: Get Gary to turn up) and it's worth an INT or two.

Offensively, just move the chain consistently and less hero-passes from Love. Keep using Kraft as a genuine attacking option.

Stop the penalties!

OP
OP
OldSchool101
Reaction score
Seems like the Cardinals are weighted more Offensive. Meaning we should conceivably be able to move the ball. We still possess a good Running game and if we have success with that it takes pressure off of Love to play hero ball.
The part we don’t know is will our D show up? I feel like if we hold AZ at our under 23 points we’re 70% going to win this one. The games we have trouble with are the ones that take us away from our strength. Play Action. We need to avoid getting down multiple scores in the first half.

AZ could be 3-2 or 2-3 so they are not The Vikings here, but this won’t be a roll over Colts team either. If we just clean up some deficiencies mildly I’d guess.
GB 31 AZ 27 or GB 27 AZ 23 something like that.
If it were @ Arizona that would be a GB 1-2 point favorite

Last edited:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like Magooch just said, this one is hard to gauge. Which Cardinal team is gonna show up? It will be imperative to keep Murray from running wild.
A glimmer of hope there as we seemed to do pretty well with that against Hurts and Richardson. Murray is probably better than both of them though.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Might be a bit of a tricky one. I feel like the Cardinals are kinda one of those sneaky good teams right now. Of course they are just 2-3, but they played the Bills and Lions close, beat the 49ers, and crushed the Rams. Now granted I don't think the Bills and 9ers are as good as they've been advertised to be, but still...we may be in for a tough match.
Murray is extremely fast. You let him out in the open and he can skedaddle. Different than Darnold or Stafford.

Members online