2023 Playoffs discussion

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thx for doing this, although a 7th seed could never host the NFCCG.
I think he implied option 7 as the most desirable.

Right Poppa. Should have made it clearer I preferred the #7 option and not the #7 seed. Option #7 would give us the #6 seed and the remotest of remote possibilities we could host the NFCC game. Actually any option with the Rams losing has us as the #6 seed, I just don't want the cowboys to win the division.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right Poppa. Should have made it clearer I preferred the #7 option and not the #7 seed. Option #7 would give us the #6 seed and the remotest of remote possibilities we could host the NFCC game. Actually any option with the Rams losing has us as the #6 seed, I just don't want the cowboys to win the division.
You know, I just recently got over my years of rabid Cowboys hate, since McCarthy took over as coach. A playoff game against them, especially a loss, might fire it back up again.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotcha sschind. Thx.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im about 90 yards away and could tell in real time that was a catch. MLF challenge game is terrible

Reaction score
This really worked out well for the NFL. The Packers and Cowboys have 2 of the bigger fan bases.
GB playing McCarthy? Our history
I realize they are favorites but we’re playing good ball right now.

This won’t be a cakewalk at all.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
By the 9ers folding, we need to beat the 'boys and 9ers back to back weeks. Could have had the motown kitties and the bucs instead. No wonder the lambs played so hard.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So who gets less snaps at WR if Wataon returns next week...I say let him sit.
All our receivers are good. I am amazed that we ever just picked up Melton. And I think Doubs is a sleeper right now. But keep using all of them.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would have preferred Detroit but I think we can knock off Dallas. I wouldn’t be on it, but the Cowboys have been inconsistent at times.

shockerx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is your heart not your mind talking. If Watson is healthy he is still an incredible weapon defenses have to worry about arguably more than anyone we have
I hear yeah, but this WR group is clicking...I want them all to play. Watson most likely would be on pitch count anyway.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, I just recently got over my years of rabid Cowboys hate, since McCarthy took over as coach. A playoff game against them, especially a loss, might fire it back up again.
They are almost likeable without cokehead Irvin and Jimmy Johnson. Still 1 of my top 10 hated teams!

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are almost likeable without cokehead Irvin and Jimmy Johnson. Still 1 of my top 10 hated teams!
Good point, their absence helps. Seriously, I used to hate them more than the Bears or Vikings. I'm sure the swagger had a lot to do with it. Plus their success, admittedly. They haven't had that kind of success since Favre won his Super Bowl, so that takes some of the edge off. Also, I like McCarthy and wish him well (not too well).

Staff online

Members online