Studs and Duds vs The Vikings

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m a Kraft fan and I think his overall game was pretty good, but he literally fumbled the ball in a crucial point… I cant give him stud after that.

I’ll give someone this but dude played, outside that one snap, his best game of the year and that is hard to say cuz he’s been special.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did see stats after the game and our RBs were averaging decently so 19 attempts is very discouraging.

They were down 28-0. Pretty standard for the run game to go out the window. I'm more frustrated at the deep HR balls at times when it wasn't necessary.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Duds - LaFleur, Hafley, Love, Narveson, Penalties, and Alexander (Mr. Unreliable).

Studs - Reed again. The kid has to be top 3 in the league in all purpose yardage.

Reaction score
Duds - LaFleur, Hafley, Love, Narveson, Penalties, and Alexander (Mr. Unreliable).

Studs - Reed again. The kid has to be top 3 in the league in all purpose yardage.
Reed is amazing. It’s still early, but Reed is quietly amassing a monster pace. If he played at this rate all 17 games we’re talking 1,429 yards, 8 TD’s and 19.8 yards per reception.

Adding his Runs? Reed is pacing 1,815
All Purpose yards and 11 TD’s. So you’re right, can’t be too many guys ahead of that.

Last edited:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Think we would have ran Jacobs more if we were not fighting to claw back into it. Had to air it out to get back to even keel.
Yeah, I saw Aaron Jones had more yards. But that might not have been the case if we hadn't gotten so far behind. I also wonder how much of LeFLeur's playbook Jones filled them in on.

Members online

No members online now.