tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not 1 sack all day. Wth was that?
Couple things one - day isn’t even over.

Two - that strip sack fumble recovery I’m gonna guess you forgot.

Three - pressures are more important than sacks. Give me four pressures over every one sack. That said there has been times we ain’t pushing pocket, and Lawrence when his guys actually catch the ball is a VERY good passer.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those screaming for blitzes, he’s actually done some one side overload stuff. BUT I don’t think any of you realize how much of a coverage loss Williams is and that limits everything as you have to put Bullard back and that downgrades our slot…Nixon slides to slot and right now downgrades outside CB….

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
No one played the ball except the receiver, no up the middle pressure on QB the entire drive

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess only the WR could jump up to the highpoint there, JA looked hurt there. But still, their top 2 WRs are out, and we just let them march, again.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be fair I was very clear how this game worried me more than Texans. Jags were just as good of a team as us last year in many ways…have dropped something like seven touchdowns the last four weeks and Lawrence is a PURE passer that is GOOD.

Welcome to the NFL folks. Professional athletes exist on both sides.

Members online

No members online now.