Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those screaming for blitzes, he’s actually done some one side overload stuff. BUT I don’t think any of you realize how much of a coverage loss Williams is and that limits everything as you have to put Bullard back and that downgrades our slot…Nixon slides to slot and right now downgrades outside CB….
So that is why they were getting lit up like a Christmas tree

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I guided 14 day moose hunts and hunters got their ******* in a bunch after 3 days I’d tell them - there’s a reason we do 14 days…. Ditto 60 minutes in a FB game

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait whaaaaaat we’re playing another professional football team? Games are competitive?
Just 'cause the other guys are getting paid doesn't mean they're as good or better. Some games aren't supposed to be competitive (but, historically, for the Pack, usually are)

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can say they're being smart, on the other hand if this field goal gets blocked or missed you look stupid and deserve to lose

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone has to be building towards their best play come Jan/Feb. Doubt anyone sees this as our zenith
I doubt if too many people would be crying knowing that we'd be 6-2 after eight games. But yeah, the team hasn't seemed to be playing to its full potential. Love's injury probably factors into that, but Willis has been a nice surprise. Bottom line, there's still time for them to turn it on.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can say they're being smart, on the other hand if this field goal gets blocked or missed you look stupid and deserve to lose

There is absolutely no scenario where if the 2 options were "A. Score a TD to go up potentially 7 (pending PAT) and give the other team a minute or B. Try a 24 yard FG with no time on the clock" where I would take option A.

Members online