CeeDee Lamb a Green Bay Packer <trade proposal>

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Moore and Allen but at 28 m per there's no way I'd want Moore. He aint that good

I believe you’re underestimating Moore quite a bit and likewise Caleb (to a lesser degree) is overstating him.

Moore is at is deadliest with the ball, he isn’t the route technician many of the guys that are elite wide outs are but with the ball he is lethal.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
7th in yards in NFL last year with Fields throwing. Caleb is better than JF day 1. We got a great deal and he got generational wealth if he’s smart….and he appears to be a well rounded great player and family man.
Rome’s daughter and DJ’s daughters are gonna be running Halas Hall in a few years.
Ah yes, "The Summer Bear Optimism" on players that haven't played a snap yet in a real NFL game.

Glad you have something to get excited about in July and August, because come Nov., when you are getting ready to hibernate in that dark cave, you will be talking about all the great players available in the top 5 of the 2025 NFL Draft. ;)

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah yes, "The Summer Bear Optimism" on players that haven't played a snap yet in a real NFL game.

Glad you have something to get excited about in July and August, because come Nov., when you are getting ready to hibernate in that dark cave, you will be talking about all the great players available in the top 5 of the 2025 NFL Draft. ;)

They won't be drafting in the top 5, they wouldn't have last year except that had Carolina's pick. At worst they're going to be as good as last year if I were to place a bet. I'd personally say bottom wins total I would expect is 5 with most being 10 if forced to say where I'm at predicting where I'd begin to be surprised by either.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
They won't be drafting in the top 5, they wouldn't have last year except that had Carolina's pick. At worst they're going to be as good as last year if I were to place a bet. I'd personally say bottom wins total I would expect is 5 with most being 10 if forced to say where I'm at predicting where I'd begin to be surprised by either.
Stop being pragmatic and practical, this is a Bears Fan I'm dissing on! ;)

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Hate to agree with this but it is what it is. I'd expect them to be drafting lower teens at best and low twenties at worst.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
If I had to make a preseason prediction on how the NFC North will shake out in 2024, it would look something like this:

Lions: 12-5
Packers: 10-7
Bears: 7-10
Vikings: 4-13

Calebs Revenge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe you’re underestimating Moore quite a bit and likewise Caleb (to a lesser degree) is overstating him.

Moore is at is deadliest with the ball, he isn’t the route technician many of the guys that are elite wide outs are but with the ball he is lethal.
I see DJ as a phenomenal running back who has elite hands and can play wide receiver so like you said when he catches the ball in open space, he’s a nightmare to bring down or catch.

Calebs Revenge

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I’ll be here talking in November bubby. Have no fear of that

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’ll be here talking in November bubby. Have no fear of that

It is hilarious....die hard Packer fans that operate in logic are more reserved about our team that literally made the playoffs, won a playoff game on the road and let the next game slip through our fingers after being in control.....than you are - a fan of a team that continually nearly my whole life (38 years) have never been barely playoff relevant and the one year you became relevant was due to one of the best defenses ever and having a dude returning kicks that for a time made Deion look bad at returning...

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
It is hilarious....die hard Packer fans that operate in logic are more reserved about our team that literally made the playoffs, won a playoff game on the road and let the next game slip through our fingers after being in control.....than you are - a fan of a team that continually nearly my whole life (38 years) have never been barely playoff relevant and the one year you became relevant was due to one of the best defenses ever and having a dude returning kicks that for a time made Deion look bad at returning...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Im not saying he isnt good he is...im just saying he's not on the level of Adams or Hill guys like that he's not a top 5 guy in my book

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not saying he isnt good he is...im just saying he's not on the level of Adams or Hill guys like that he's not a top 5 guy in my book

Well Top 5 I agree...but major case if you extend to the top 10 which is an elite of elite truly if we are honest...I am likely forgetting someone for sure but without blinking

Adams, Hill, Jefferson, St. Brown, Kupp, AJ Brown, Chase and Lamb were the guys that shot into my mind I don't hesitate to say are before Moore.

Beyond that I think Moore has a strong as a case as the likes of say Aiyuk, Deebo, Mclaurin and many of the young but apparently good youngins like Devonta Smith, Nico Collins, Puka and Garrett Wilson.

Calebs Revenge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah. I’ve had several conversations about this, but I’ll say it again.
New president
New general manager
New head coach
3 complete drafts.
1 generational quarterback.
Jordan love is good. I’m not in denial about that. Is he Hall of Fame good…..I don’t know if he is or not. We’ll have to wait for five or six more years to make a decision on that.
Am I jumping the gun on Caleb Williams? Yes absolutely but I’ve also been paying attention and watching this team for 40 years and…..well….we’ll talk in November.
I’m probably tailgating for the game at Lambeau. I think it’s going to have major playoff implications,…if both of us are lucky, it could be just like 2010, but with a better outcome for my guys.

Calebs Revenge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Top 5 I agree...but major case if you extend to the top 10 which is an elite of elite truly if we are honest...I am likely forgetting someone for sure but without blinking

Adams, Hill, Jefferson, St. Brown, Kupp, AJ Brown, Chase and Lamb were the guys that shot into my mind I don't hesitate to say are before Moore.

Beyond that I think Moore has a strong as a case as the likes of say Aiyuk, Deebo, Mclaurin and many of the young but apparently good youngins like Devonta Smith, Nico Collins, Puka and Garrett Wilson.
DJ ‘s better than Kupp, St. Brown, Brown and Lamb. Jmho.

Reaction score
I’d maybe consider Watson and a 2nd IF it was trade deadline and we had CeeDee for 1.5 years etc. I’d at least entertain that only because it’s probably the 64th draft selection next year.

Jordan love is good. I’m not in denial about that. Is he Hall of Fame good…..I don’t know if he is or not. We’ll have to wait for five or six more years to make a decision on that.
Thats Caleb also. That could be said for nearly every QB except a few exceptions. There’s even a good chance that Caleb turns into an average NFL or lesser QB

I’ll be honest about this much. If I had the 1st selection and Jordan and Caleb were available? I’d take Love without hesitation on another Rookie deal. I think Love is not just a great QB, I think he’s a great leader. I also think he’s nowhere near his ceiling and just getting started. I don’t know enough about Caleb, but our only concern was would Love adapt to the NFL speed. Jordan has already erased any doubt of that for me. Now it’s keep him upright, give him a substantial ground attack and procure a regular top 10 Defense.

Last edited:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB should be willing to part with a second rnd pick and one of the WR you have, I’d think they’d want Watson, in exchange for C. Lamb.
Of course Dallas would scoff at that offer but I believe that would be fair on both sides.
Also depends what Lamb wants yearly in new contract. If he wants 30+….no way player.
We have DJ Moore for 6 more years at around 28/year average. The best part is DJ signs a 100 million $ contract and on his first catch trucks 3 guys instead of going out of bounds. That’s a dawg!!!! That’s a dang warrior!!!
You can’t teach that hunger. You either have it or don’t and don’t know for sure if Lamb is a dawg like that.
I'd pay Lamb 30 before I'd pay Moore 28. The question is would 30 get the deal signed? I don't think so. There are some that think Lamb might be the best WR in the league. He's top 5 for certain. I don't think he'll take much less than Jefferson's 35.
DJ ‘s better than Kupp, St. Brown, Brown and Lamb. Jmho.
This doesn't surprise me. That's pretty much what I would expect a homer to say.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I
I'd pay Lamb 30 before I'd pay Moore 28. The question is would 30 get the deal signed? I don't think so. There are some that think Lamb might be the best WR in the league. He's top 5 for certain. I don't think he'll take much less than Jefferson's 35.

This doesn't surprise me. That's pretty much what I would expect a homer to say.
I would not pay any of them. I like the very young no names we have now. Several of them could develop into superstars. Not just one. If we get good at the TE position we could have another
" Big Five " like we did in 2011. If money is there look to other positions including defense which wins championships.

Members online