Are you going to keep watching football?

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers being too cheap to sign OBJ might be one of the most shameful decisions of all time
Yeah it’s shameful that he chose to sign with the Rams instead of the Packers. Yeah he apparently was offered a little more by the Rams… but the money difference was minimal… Bottom line is that you have absolutely no knowledge as to why he chose the Rams instead of the Packers and yet your arrogant speculation is enough for you to make a definitive statement about the Packers being cheap…. too cheap…. lmao. BTW games not over yet… but the Rams are behind and Beckham is out with a knee injury.

AGreen2AJones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it’s shameful that he chose to sign with the Rams instead of the Packers. Yeah he apparently was offered a little more by the Rams… but the money difference was minimal… Bottom line is that you have absolutely no knowledge as to why he chose the Rams instead of the Packers and yet your arrogant speculation is enough for you to make a definitive statement about the Packers being cheap…. too cheap…. lmao. BTW games not over yet… but the Rams are behind and Beckham is out with a knee injury.
Packers offered him minimum. It was 100% money. He wanted to sign with GB if they showed him any respect

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do some of you measure your manhood by Rodgers Super Bowls?

You think Stafford wins with a blocked FG and a punt block for a TD today? If the refs don’t bail him out for a **** pass down there does he win?

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do some of you measure your manhood by Rodgers Super Bowls?

You think Stafford wins with a blocked FG and a punt block for a TD today? If the refs don’t bail him out for a **** pass down there does he win?
Stafford wins if the Rams only give up 13 total points.

Stafford also wins if the refs make the correct facemask call on the Bengals WR that they didn't call.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He’s clearly just better…

Forcing balls to a single cover Kupp and getting bailed out by officials

Reaction score
D won that game. The Rams had 9 stalled Drives out of 13. Stafford threw 2 INT and he was ultra fortunate the Rams D sacked Burrow and held them to 3 points as they were knocking at the 11 yard line. The Rams Offense netted 20 points at home (-3 turnover) yet it was enough to Win…
Because of the Rams Defense.

The Cincinatti D played really well until the last drive of the game. Even then it needed Referee help to break. They can’t be expected to bail Burrow out every last time as Burrow really only scored 17 points
all day (3 from INT)

Obviously it takes all 3 phases. However this is another example of how D has a higher impact in these big games.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He’s clearly just better…

Forcing balls to a single cover Kupp and getting bailed out by officials
I figure the Rams were owed more than one from that offensive PI/face mask grab that the Bungles scored that long TD pass on.

Love watching winners win and cheaters lose.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
D won that game. The Rams had 9 stalled Drives out of 13. Stafford threw 2 INT and he was ultra fortunate the Rams D sacked Burrow and held them to 3 points as they were knocking at the 11 yard line. The Rams Offense netted 20 points at home (-3 turnover) yet it was enough to Win…
Because of the Rams Defense.

The Cincinatti D played really well until the last drive of the game. Even then it needed Referee help to break. They can’t be expected to bail Burrow out every last time as Burrow really only scored 17 points
all day (3 from INT)

Obviously it takes all 3 phases. However this is another example of how D has a higher impact in these big games.
Yeah, because the Rams just could not get a running game going.

And the Bungles D did not catch on that Stafford is going to keep on throwing to his right?
LOL

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just had a blast watching the SB as I do reg. season games and that is to pause the DVR for the first 30-45 min. to then watch on delay to FF through the ads because eff them all.
Even SB ones.

It caught up after 1/2 time because of that noise they played that I did not listen to at all so back to pausing for a bit then come back to watch the Rams win which I was pleased with since Stafford deserved it more.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean if you went into a pout after the GB choke you’d have missed the LA and KC wins both of which were great games! Gotta say I’m kinda pulling for Stafford now… gutsy guy who has paid his dues
Boom!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They started the game ahead when Donald lined up with his head in the backfield on 4th and 1 setting giving them the ball at midfield lol

Anyway, the games couldnt have been more different. For as much as they said Kupp was doubled, he was left with single coverage pretty much everytime I saw him in the 2nd half. And outside of maybe 2 plays, Stafford had a perfect pocket to throw from.

And when he couldn’t get it done, the officials were sure to give them some extra tries.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Where is this from?
LA stadium?

What is a "Cocktail on tap?"
And wine in a can will cost more than a full bottle that I can get?

If this is at the SB then there should be perks for everyone who pays a few thou. to get a ticket.
At least give them a bottle of free water from the garden hose and a few chip or cookie crumbs.
Sheesh.

Members online

No members online now.