Aaron Rodgers Mailday!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

You sure its the glasses and not needing your eyebrows waxed again? Just saying :coffee:

I`ve never been able to see properly since I had that done. I swear she`s blinded me :D. At least I didn`t need to have the wife holding my hand like you, ya wuss !! :whistling:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`m getting a new tattoo tomorrow. THAT should be a doddle !! compared to the eyebrows. :D

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I`ve never been able to see properly since I had that done. I swear she`s blinded me :D. At least I didn`t need to have the wife holding my hand like you, ya wuss !! :whistling:

Good thing it was only your eyebrows you had done and not something further South.....seeing poorly I could live with but......oh ......just saying

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I`m getting a new tattoo tomorrow. THAT should be a doddle !! compared to the eyebrows. :D

Reminds me of the guy using a ****** at Lambeau field. The guy next to him looks over and down and notices the name "Wendy" tattoo'd on his neighbors willy and says "Excuse me, don't mean to be forward and I am straight, but I couldn't help noticing your tatt, my wife's name is Wendy".....the guy shakes himself and zips his pants up and says "Oh, that.....actually on a good day it says "Welcome To Green Bay, have a nice day!"

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What exactly are you trying to hint at?

-----

Nice score, OP :)

I asked for a signed on the selfie we took and told me who you contact

I got that pic instead of my selfie saying the file they had for the selfie wouldn't print right..

So i was wondering if my was real

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I asked for a signed on the selfie we took and told me who you contact

I got that pic instead of my selfie saying the file they had for the selfie wouldn't print right..

So i was wondering if my was real

Your auto looks real, it is just hard to tell if it is a reprint or an actual auto on the photo.

If you ever want to know if an auto is legit, at least for an athlete, just look up on eBay their Topps autograph cards. Topps witnesses all signings to verify authenticity, and this can be proven true by a few athletes who have notoriously different digs due to having friends or family sign for them (some companies just send athletes cards to sign hope they are honest when they return them.) A few of these guys are Ryan Matthews, Tyran Mathieu, and the most notorious of all is Dez Bryant. Panini nailed his *** to the floor once they discovered what he did and now he makes sure he signs all of his cards himself.

Keep in mind that some athlete's signatures evolve over time. By evolve I mean they get shortened to save time because they are signing in bulk and they want to get done quickly and reduce hand fatigue. Eddie Lacy is a player who signed so much stuff in his rookie year alone that his auto want from a full "Eddie" to "Ed-scribble " to save time. I don't blame them for doing this at all, but just keep that in mind. Always check autos against Topps or JSA "Witnessed Protection"