Your 2024 Central Division Champions

Reaction score
Thanks to Craig and the Cubbies losing this afternoon. Would have been so much nicer to win their way tonight by beating the Phillies but no take backs.
That’s wonderful. I haven’t been following because I was working so much but that cool.
Looks like the Philly is the team to beat. I did notice they are good but not nearly as dominant (.532) on the Road, hopefully we get a Win tonight for the home crowd

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Reaction score
So last season, the team who was strongest on the road won the World Series. The Rangers went 11-0 in postseason and demolished the Playoff “Road” record of 7-0.
Thus far, the Brewers hold the 3rd Best “Road Success” %.

Currently, The Yankees hold the #1 Spot for “Wins on the Road”. Here are the League’s Top 5:

1. NYY .610 (#3 overall Win %)
2. SD .600 (#6 overall Win %)
3. MIL .564 (#4 overall Win %)
4. BAL .560 (Tied #7 overall Win %)
5. NYM .547 (Tied #7 overall Win %)

Top 5 Strength (Runs Scored/Allowed)
1. MIL +135
2. NYY +133
1. PHI +118
4. LAD +117
5. HOU +89

I like to use these more in Tie Breaker scenarios. I find it tends to work more often than not for that. I see it as “We’re ranked a stronger #3 National League seed etc.

Last edited:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even though they clinched it earlier in the day with the Cubs loss I'm glad they got their own win later on. I think we all knew it was pretty much inevitable for the past few weeks but to be the first team to clinch a playoff spot feels kind of good.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
With 10 to go, hoping the Mets can make Philly's life hell over the next four games.
Yup. Would be nice to pass both Philly and the Dodgers for Home Field advantage throughout the playoffs. Heck, the Brewers could end up with the best record in MLB if the cards fall right.

I really like this team. They actually play really well on the road. Only the Yankees and Padres have more wins on the road than the Brewers.

A very well balanced team and doing it without Yelich.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Members online