Week 8 vs some Jags at their joint.

Reaction score
Don't see a win here.
Detroit is a very good team. However GB is very young and inexperience ramps with time. I think we put too much emphasis on the present. It’s possible today Detroit is a little bit better than GB, but not likely the second meeting. I think it’s very possible we split games 1-1.

The other thing I’ll mention that will factor. Devonte Wyatt has turned out to be a good player. Worthy of a Day 1 in a draft do over. Aiden Hutchinson was just lost for the season. These are key + or - on each roster that affect game performance. I suspect Wyatt will be back in the next 2 weeks and that’s a + our DL needs another playmaker to complete the formula. Wyatt is now a plug n play DL
Missing Hutchinson is a big loss for Detroit and would be for any team. I think if we met the Vikings again we’d be a +1 favorite. Just imo. Detroit beating MN isn’t a surprise. We nearly caught them after a horrific start and got within 2 points. With a sloppy performance I’d think I’d call it.

I think we start 6-2 and against the Bears and Detroit we go 2-2. Even IF we lost to MN it’s 2-3. That’s still an
8-5 record in a strong Division. Of the 4 others games, we either go 3-1 or we go 2-2.

10-7 or 11-6.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In summary I still believe due to age of D scheme, age of potential in additional roster help combined that GB is ascending. We’ve already shown formidable as the season progressed, that is our identity. It wasn’t just a fluke last season.

Love does NOT need to run as clean as the 2023 stretch. It’s highly likely that won’t happen. However he does need to mitigate INT and get back to a 5:2 to 3:1 ratio TD:INT. If he does that watch out. I said that last year towards the beginning of his run. Hes still a formidable QB don’t let his INT trick you. Part of that was early season, part of that was returning earlier from a sprain and part of that was falling back to Earth. No QB can go 19:1 regular. Its not happening not even with Rodgers prime. We don’t need that level of play but we do need somewhere between last years stretch and this years start.

I think we Win by 2-scores but Trevor will give us a scare some point.

Last edited:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least the Packers will be used to playing in the warm weather that they'll encounter in Jacksonville. High of 78 and breezy, so maybe that means a re-focus on feeding the ball to Josh Jacobs.

Members online