Studs & Duds - Los Angeles

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I struggle to say too much on studs or duds until watching the All22 but I’ll say for sure

Studs - Kraft, Xavier, Evan Williams are the first three that come to my mind as no doubters.

Duds - OL, they simply aren’t consistently on the same page in pass protections…the pick six was a breakdown of responsibility on the backside when we had guys to cover that dude. Catching in general…our WR coach needs to just blast jugs machine at them till their sore…

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Jacob’s, Kraft, A Win
Duds: TO’s, dropped passes, Hurricanes
Yeah, we are bracing for Milton hoping the worst of it goes north of us.

Today was the first game we got to see in its entirety.

Studs: Love, Kraft, Jacobs, secondary

Duds: Run D, Pass Rush, Wicks drops and self inflicted penalties

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score

Good luck to you all, our prayers are with you

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Kraft, Williams, Reed, and Xavier "*****-bleeping" McKinney.

Duds: The defense, because if they weren't playing backups on the O-line and in the WR core, it could have been very bad.

This was not a good sign, they were missing one of best WR dous in the NFL, and we still had trouble (outside of XM). Plus like I said before, even if JL had himself a 10 TD game, that wouldn't erase how foolish that pick-six was. We played a marginal team, that was majorly injured, and won by less than a TD. We should have dominated, but we were mostly struggling against a backup O-line.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs- Reed, Xavier, Kraft, Brooks, Williams
Duds- LVN, Gary, P Smith, Wicks

Most of the roster has played very poorly over 5 games. It's starting to turn into a trend. Reed, McKinney, Kraft, Tom and Jacobs are carrying the team but that won't last if the rest of the cast doesn't get their act together.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Studs - McKinney, E. Williams, Kraft
Duds - Hafley's 1st half game plan, Whelan
I 2nd your 3 Studs, all 3 guys balled out today. McKinney and Kraft are making a habit of being studs every week. Evan Williams is validating the Draft Day trade up more and more every week.

Duds - (1) Whelan had an uncharacteristically bad game, 5 punts longest 41 yds, and a 28 yd punt when they needed a boomer at the end of the game. (2) Run defense..... smh, wash, rinse, repeat (3) Pre-Snap penalties on offense continue to be an issue.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs

Kraft, Xavier McKinney, Jacobs, Reed

Duds

1st Half Jorden Love, Run Defense, Gary, Brick Hands Wicks.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score

God bless you and yours Pugger. Stay safe!

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: McKinney, Kraft, Reed, Cooper
Glad to see Williams playing.
Duds: Both lines. O and D.
Super Dud: Stenavich. For not even trying to put the game away. All he seems to know is run on first down for one or two yards. Pass to the flat for nothing or throw it deep for nothing. We got a few first downs that last drive but Stenavich made sure we couldn't keep it up. The Rams could have easily won that game at the end.

Reaction score
I 100% agree we should’ve beat the crap out of LA
That said. We put a Road contest in the Win column as irritating as that finish was. 1st Win at LA in decades if I’m not mistaken.

Stud:
Reed being consistently good
KRAFT coming out party!!
Evan Williams Team Leading Tackles and critical PD Play
XM amazing 5 INT??? Holy Moses !!!!! Beyond impressive at Safety. What an amazing revelation at Safety.
Karl Brooks just filling in like a good Starter. Causing disruption
Edgerrin Cooper all over the place good with 2 QB hits, 1 TFL, 1 Sack

Dud:
Wicks constant drops. It’s now become a major problem and very nearly cost us this game. He might be the next Davante, but not even Davante was this inconsistent at his very worst.
Our D allowing 370 yards,
24-1st Downs
76 Offensive exhausting plays

Last edited:

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Kraft, Reed, McKinney, Cooper
Duds: Love (just for the bewildering INT), Wicks (not easy, but still a makeable catch)
Meh: D. Lots of aggression, but not backed by good secondary play.

DigRun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeh, Wicks had a mostly forgettable day, but don't overlook the downfield block on Kraft's first TD. I like the way he tied up the downfield Rams defender from getting the angle on TK to knock him out of bounds and then ends up spilling the other Rams corner from catching Kraft from behind. If Tucker doesn't run that one in and the drive stalls we may end up trying a FG instead...that's been dicey of late although Narvy did what he was called on today.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud:
Wicks constant drops. It’s now become a major problem and very nearly cost us this game. He might be the next Davante, but not even Davante was this inconsistent at his very worst.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahhhh yes the days of some posters at that the time telling me how Adams was on the bubble and should be cut because of his hands..... Good times

Members online

No members online now.