Rodgers 2024

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Yes, that was a nice drive... hasn't done much other than that drive. Interception was a typical Aaron Int, a deflected ball. I swear it feels like more than half of his career picks have been off tipped balls, whether it be from a defender or off his own guys hands.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I only saw that drive and also thought he looked sharp - hopefully that was the highpoint of his season.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess the Jets lost a couple of big guys on the D line. And they could have used Red****. They didn't look like the D of the past couple years. And SF just looked too good. Very long drives.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Think it's probably going to be a season that gets frustrating pretty quickly for Rodgers. Defense could hardly get off the field (SF had something like 38 minutes TOP and I think *8* consecutive scoring drives?!) and unable to get much going on offense with a lot of drops, errors, etc...the exact sort of stuff that he'd always be getting p*ssed off at here with us, lol.

That first scoring drive looked really sharp, but never really got any more going than that.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm all for Rodgers playing well and turning the Jets around. I thought that their O-line looked better than last year. However, except for their TD drive things were just out of sync. The Jets defense did well considering that the offense couldn't stay on the field. Time of possession was almost 2-1.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Folks were afraid Rodgers would not be ready for the season after missing some OTAs. But he was even in postseason form by losing to the 49ers.

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm all for Rodgers playing well and turning the Jets around.
Yes, looking down the road I think I'd like for the Jets to remember that this trade worked out well for them. So that when it's Love's turn in 2037, they'll give us some good draft picks for him.