adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Matt Lafleur is a bad coach.

I do think he did a **** poor job preparing the Green Bay Packers for a football game today.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A few inches - lol. He jumped as high as he could and got about two finger tips on it. That’s 4’ too high and not a couple of inches. And I just watched it again in slow motion and I am correct
Well unfortunately I think Musgrave getting his fingertips on the ball threw off Doubs on making the catch.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers are getting exposed today. While Love was going to be terrible because he hasn't played any football, the front 7 on defense is just getting manhandled. Too many high draft pick busts on the front 7. I'm for benching Gary and giving Van Ness the starting role. Let's see if he's another bust or not. Gary has 2 sacks in the last 11 games. That deserves a demotion.

Reaction score
came in late. What the H!

I can’t remember a game in recent history with so much inconsistency.
So much for limiting penalties
6/45 so that’s actually getting worse

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Packers are getting exposed today. While Love was going to be terrible because he hasn't played any football, the front 7 on defense is just getting manhandled. Too many high draft pick busts on the front 7. I'm for benching Gary and giving Van Ness the starting role. Let's see if he's another bust or not. Gary has 2 sacks in the last 11 games. That deserves a demotion.
Giving Gary that extension was a massive mistake.

He had like one maybe two good games since.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Take this one, wrap it up and throw it in the dumpster. I know that the emotional rageheads will be calling for everyone to be fired, Willis to start, Love was a mistake, cut the kicker, they aren't winning another game, etc. (Cut the kicker about the only one I can go with). It's game 4 of a 17 game season. Still doesn't change my thoughts on what this team can accomplish.