Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, 2 receivers whiffed on catching that pass & then picked off. Poor play design. Don't risk further injury to Love, put Willis in and run the ball 80%. At least the clock keeps running. :(

Wayne G

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is why I wish Packers had an owner!!!!
They will leave coaching staff intact for next 3 or 4 years with no success!

I'm gonna keep writing the truth:

LAFLUER IS NOT A GOOD COACH!

David Ciembronowicz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone think Love was ready to play in this game? Playing on 1.5 legs, 2+ weeks without playing in a game. Bad decision by HC IMO to start this game while still injured. Darnold on the other hand is having a career day and looks like an all-pro while the GB D looks bad at all positions, no rush, poor dback play and LB's out of position.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is why I wish Packers had an owner!!!!
They will leave coaching staff intact for next 3 or 4 years with no success!

I'm gonna keep writing the truth:

LAFLUER IS NOT A GOOD COACH!
His overall in game decision making in my opinion is a big reason I think he is only middle of the pack

David Ciembronowicz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those comparing rosters: OL vs. OL (Vikes), DL (Vikes), DB's (Vikes), RB (Even), WR (maybe even but no one on GB close to Jefferson), QB (today all Darnold) , Coaching (Vikes coach is the teacher today, Hafley and LeFleur students)

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone think Love was ready to play in this game? Playing on 1.5 legs, 2+ weeks without playing in a game. Bad decision by HC IMO to start this game while still injured. Darnold on the other hand is having a career day and looks like an all-pro while the GB D looks bad at all positions, no rush, poor dback play and LB's out of position.
Why, yes, someone very important to the GBP organization thought so, his name is Matt LaFluer.

txj

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those comparing rosters: OL vs. OL (Vikes), DL (Vikes), DB's (Vikes), RB (Even), WR (maybe even but no one on GB close to Jefferson), QB (today all Darnold) , Coaching (Vikes coach is the teacher today, Hafley and LeFleur students)
I'll wait until December to compare

Members online