Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the hell is MLF *****ing about?

Calling for a timeout and refs all just standing around. Probably thought the timeout was finally called then went to say something on the field.

Finally the team has some emotion right before the half. We've been on the other side where a lead is 'comfortable' then 15 minutes later its a 1 score game and you start sweating. Hopefully that happens.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're going to lose today. Make it respectable. Come out score and make it 2814 with 10 11 minutes to go in the third. Love not right. Put Willis in and throw caution to the winds.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're going to lose today. Make it respectable. Come out score and make it 2814 with 10 11 minutes to go in the third. Love not right. Put Willis in and throw caution to the winds.
I unfortunately have to agree, we're losing this badly and JJ hasn't even been a part of this, we are getting burned by every other WR, and we are down 2 DB's. This is a lackluster effort by us, if not for the sun, it may look a lot worse.

Reaction score
I unfortunately have to agree, we're losing this badly and JJ hasn't even been a part of this, we are getting burned by every other WR, and we are down 2 DB's. This is a lackluster effort by us, if not for the sun, it may look a lot worse.
I’m not watching it. Are both J’aire and Valentine out? Who’s our boundary corner ?

Members online

No members online now.