milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today The Packers dawn their new all white uniforms as they take on The 5-1 Texans. This is going to be a good game I feel hopefully.
Crazy. They gave all people coming in one of those white towels in a plastic wrap. I knew if I opened mine I would lose it and the wife would be mad.

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The white looks pretty good. I heard fans were encouraged to wear white today also.
Call me a cynic, but my first thought was that it's a backdoor way to coax fans into spending 150 bucks on a jersey.

Anyone else notice the "out" music that CBS played - the songs they played as they were fading to commercial breaks? I heard "White Room", "White Rabbit," "Whiter Shade of Pale", "White Wedding", and I think "Great White Buffalo". Someone must have had some fun lining all those up.

Last edited:

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Call me a cynic, but my first thought was that it's a backdoor way to coax fans into spending 150 bucks on a jersey.

Nothing cynical. Factual. They are a business. Businesses exist to remove the money from your wallet and put it in theirs. So when people say teams are doing X just to make money well.. ya...

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Anyone else notice the "out" music that CBS played - the songs they played as they were fading to commercial breaks? I heard "White Room", "White Rabbit," "Whiter Shade of Pale", "White Wedding", and I think "Great White Buffalo". Someone must have had some fun lining all those up.
All part of the Lambeau mystique. I am still amazed at how much the faithful love their team, how they relish every game, and how much fun they have. More than the event itself I find the " celebration " of the event the most satisfying.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Easy solution. Don't buy team stuff.
I saw quite a few people at the game wearing plain white shirts, hoodies and jackets vs White Packers team clothing. However, I do think most fans preferred to buy the team stuff, or already had an away jersey to wear. I spent the $$, and bought the Winter Warning white hoodie. The biggest problem with white, is keeping it clean/stain free.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw quite a few people at the game wearing plain white shirts, hoodies and jackets vs White Packers team clothing. However, I do think most fans preferred to buy the team stuff, or already had an away jersey to wear. I spent the $$, and bought the Winter Warning white hoodie. The biggest problem with white, is keeping it clean/stain free.
We go to Green Bay 2-3 times a year during football season. I have to say, after going to the Packer Pro Shop this year, I was pretty amazed at the price increases, seems like they made quite a jump just from last year. The prices are crazy right now.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We go to Green Bay 2-3 times a year during football season. I have to say, after going to the Packer Pro Shop this year, I was pretty amazed at the price increases, seems like they made quite a jump just from last year. The prices are crazy right now.
Like that just about everywhere.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Before the season started, I stopped at the Pro Shop, looking for NFL Draft apparel.... that line was extremely pricey, and the color choices were god awful. I ended up buying 2 long sleeve shirts and a short sleeve shirt and it cost me about $100, which I thought was reasonable. The hoodie I just bought, with shipping, was around $90, but it is something I can wear 9 months out of the year up here in the U.P.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts